The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Cheesy Cliches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Should I quote myself? It made me twitch.. xP
'takte, nangati yung utak ko dun ah. Argh
>_<
(03-02-2010, 11:42 AM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. Just when i thought "she" couldn't come up with something more annoying.

THIS. Wtf Vomit Jason Chair Wtf Vomit Jason Facepalm Facepalm
(03-05-2010, 03:38 PM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]THIS. Facepalm Facepalm

Double facepalm ain't nuff

[Image: epic-face-palm-face-palm-demotivational-...742013.jpg]
Quote:Never do anything you can't stand for...Remember once it's been done...there's no turning back...Life has no rewind..learn to play it RIGHT.

Quote:don't be afraid to step out and try s0mething new..because that's much m0re attractive than trying to be like S0ME0NE ELSE

Quote:WALANG PERMANENTE SA MUNDO, ang dinaranas mu ngayon ay pagsubok lamang.Kung nlulungkot k, drating dn ang araw n mgging mzya k hgit p s inaasahn moh
(03-06-2010, 11:28 AM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:WALANG PERMANENTE SA MUNDO, ang dinaranas mu ngayon ay pagsubok lamang.Kung nlulungkot k, drating dn ang araw n mgging mzya k hgit p s inaasahn moh

Tamah tamah! Maging mzya nalang tayoh lahat! LOL
*goes crazy*
The last one is pretty decent, enough that i can count it as words to live by. The first two on the other hand... Chair
If only it was written like... you know... a normal human being? LOL
Parang self-proclaimed Confucius eh. Kaso lang, Confucius of Fail LOL
Quote: Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.

Got a few cheesy pick-up lines too Tongue

"Your name must be Mickey because your so fine."
"Baby, somebody better call God, cuz he's missing an angel!"

... "Baby, you turn my software to hardware"
JAKE STOP IT.

Jason
i'm no zombie but i still wanna eat you!
Is that in a good way or a bad way? LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10