The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Cheesy Cliches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
buti pa ang sanitary pad, carefree.
buti pa ang mga bituin, tinitingala.
buti pa ang exam, sinasagot.
buti pa ang ilaw, natu-turn-on.
buti pa ang motolite, pangmatagalan.
buti pa ang adik, lakas tama.
buti pa ang relo, may oras.
buti pa ang asukal, sweet.
buti pa ang multa, fine.
buti pa ang gasolina, nagmamahal.
buti pa ang mayonnaise, lady's choice.
buti pa ang kalendaryo, may date
buti pa ang toothpaste, happy. Smile
buti pa si luis manzano, lucky.
buti pa ang araw, sumisikat.

got these from this site

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/page...7?ref=pymk
Quote:Love that we can not have is the one that lasts the longest..hurts the deepest and feels the strongest..

Quote:Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs...

Quote:Love is not blind....It sees more and not less...but because it sees more it is willing to see less...

Yep, same source LOL
(03-18-2010, 10:57 AM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Love that we can not have is the one that lasts the longest..hurts the deepest and feels the strongest..

Quote:Love is not blind....It sees more and not less...but because it sees more it is willing to see less...

Yep, same source LOL

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
Susmaryajosepidalvramos! Blink
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs...

LOL LOL LOL I really LOLed
Hemp's gonna love that line. LOL
wrong grammar too.

isn't it supposed to be "is smoke"?

but hell, the line is fucked up anyway from the start so why do I even bother.
(03-18-2010, 10:57 AM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep, same source LOL

I so want to add the person for the lulz. LOL
Someone's on a roll today Tongue

Quote:Until you make peace with who you are...you'll never be content with what you have...because to accept what you are is to be content...and contentment is the greatest wealth..=)
Quick! I need a fucking sickbag NAO. Sick
Quote:Until you make peace with who you are...you'll never be content with what you have...because to accept what you are is to be content...and contentment is the greatest wealth..=)

No wonder this fucking country is so fucking poor.

EPIC FAIL.
(03-18-2010, 07:43 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]

No wonder this fucking country is so fucking poor.

QFT frankly. too many people here settle for "as long as there is love, we'll live" or "just be content with what you have". fucking idiots really. actually, you can take the cheesy line above and paraphrase it into something like: "I dont want to get out of my fucking comfort zone-and I'm too lazy to try to get better shit"

they cant comprehend something as profound as "always surpass your limits" or "always aim higher"

disappointed I am for this country.

And this one was a mindfuck of epic proportions. LOL
I'd take "Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!" instead of this any day of the week.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10