The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Cheesy Cliches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
saw this at a 7-11 in Alimall:
"front view, side view, any view..basta i love view!'
damn it.......FacepalmFacepalmFacepalm
"Understanding is deeper than knowledge...there are many people who know you.... but very few UNDERSTANDS you!!!!..."
LOL
(02-19-2010, 11:18 AM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]"Understanding is deeper than knowledge...there are many people who know you.... but very few UNDERSTANDS you!!!!..."

Taena nabobo ako dun ah. O_O
ErmmNinjaWtfLOL @ thread

(02-19-2010, 10:33 AM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]saw this at a 7-11 in Alimall:
"front view, side view, any view..basta i love view!'

I think i saw this. Doesn't help the 711 I saw this with had that Batista cutout poster next to it. Wtf
...........Sforza..stop it!
LoL.. I love view.. Rofl
"The true color of my personality only comes out for those who are only TRUE to me..It's not about being FAKE...but it's about being COMFORTABLE to whom i'm with!!!..."

I don't know if this screams redundancy or DUH. maybe both.
(02-24-2010, 10:21 AM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]"The true color of my personality only comes out for those who are only TRUE to me..It's not about being FAKE...but it's about being COMFORTABLE to whom i'm with!!!..."

Uh. Not being true = fake. Right? There's no in between. -_____________-
lol. the line is fucked up as it is already.
(02-19-2010, 11:18 AM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]"Understanding is deeper than knowledge...there are many people who know you.... but very few UNDERSTANDS you!!!!..."

Does. Not. Compute.

Where did you find that gem?
(02-24-2010, 03:31 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: [ -> ]

Does. Not. Compute.

Where did you find that gem?

Status update from a facebook friend LOL
"be who you are and say what you feel..because those who mind d0n't matter!..and th0se matter d0n't mind!"

-_-

and yes, MOST of the stuff sforza and I have been posting are from the EXACT same person.
(02-25-2010, 02:07 PM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]"be who you are and say what you feel..because those who mind d0n't matter!..and th0se matter d0n't mind!"

There's this icon on Minegarde I use a lot. It would be fitting here...

[Image: emo-crazy.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10