The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Cheesy Cliches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tears naman tayo ngayon... Crazy

Quote:Tears is the only way how ur eyes speak when ur mouth can't explain how things made ur heart broken.

Quote:Tears are one of the most meaningful liquids, cus only tears can explain the real meaning of pain.

Quote:It is a lie to say you have let go of the past. Nobody let go of memories
These are original again, I'm sure.

The tears shit is REALLY bad though. LOL Sobrang sama talaga. LOL
Which is worse? This or a YAOI thread?! Vomit
PUTANG INA.
[Image: wtf01.jpg]
Back to love again...

Quote:They say loving you gives pains and full of sacrifices But I'll rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not to be love by you...ü

Quote:Doubt is one the best way to let you know,which are the truth and which are the lies.

Quote:It's a two way street; but we ended up on this one coincidently, by mistake from other streets!
>:E
(03-24-2010, 01:01 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ][Image: wtf01.jpg]
[Image: 2mw7cqw.gif]

TANGINA EPIC MINDFUCKS... ALL OF THEM. LOL
OMG I love this thread. LOL It's full of mindfucks.
Quote:♥Only obstacles can turn LOVE, into a love story...♥

Oh my fucking god. Way to state the obvious, Captain Obvious. The hearty-heart thing on the beginning and the end makes it even worse.
More Tears: (got from a TV show. Guess which XD)

"I like to cry near the ocean, because only there do my tears seem small."
I remembered this line from Minori:
"Tears are the nosebleed of the heart"
Has this been posted before?

Quote:If i had the letters HRT, I can add EA to get a HEART or a U and get HURT. But i'd rather choose U and get HURT than have a HEART without U. ♥
(04-01-2010, 12:16 AM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]Has this been posted before?

Quote:If i had the letters HRT, I can add EA to get a HEART or a U and get HURT. But i'd rather choose U and get HURT than have a HEART without U. ♥

Not again. Argh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10