The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-27-2013, 04:21 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]Starbound and World of Tanks are taking up my time lately since winter break started.

Any way to get Starbound for a discounted price? I'm interested to join in the alpha testing but $15 is a bit too steep.

On the other hand, I've already spent around $130 on the freaking Steam holiday sale so $15 might not be too steep for me after all...
ACVD
starcraft II
killzone: shadowfall

will try warframe as soon as it finishes downloading, thanks rick
(12-27-2013, 07:00 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2013, 04:21 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]Starbound and World of Tanks are taking up my time lately since winter break started.

Any way to get Starbound for a discounted price? I'm interested to join in the alpha testing but $15 is a bit too steep.

On the other hand, I've already spent around $130 on the freaking Steam holiday sale so $15 might not be too steep for me after all...
Unless it's discounted as a flash sale; but yeah $15 isn't too steep besides Terraria was $20 before the sales.
Warframe. My first game on PS4, good enough to keep me occupied while waiting for games to come out on datablitz
Since I can't connect to net reliably I've been playing Tales of Xillia. Rather amused by it.
Danganronpa PSP the Best (2nd Playthrough) and Fate/Extra....and Toradora! Portable. I caught the VN fever.

PSN ID: Arrui_La_Ferte
Aura Kingdom.

I'm such a sucker for Anime MMORPGs :T

That and making Fate/*insert added suffix here* on Soul Calibur V.

Also if SWTOR's F2P model were less of a suckish frucker I would play it more.
Just recently got the following that I will be playing with:

FOR PLAYSTATION 2:
- Armored Core 3
- Armored Core Nexus

FOR PLAYSTATION 3:
- Armored Core: Verdict Day (You read that right. My mistake of buying V to play with you guys will finally be corrected AT LONG LAST! Big grin )
- Gran Turismo 6: 15th Anniversary Edition
- Grand Theft Auto V

PLAYSTATION PORTABLE MODEL 1001 (Black)
PLAYSTATION PORTABLE MODEL 2001 (Silver)

FOR PLAYSTATION PORTABLE:
- Daxter
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta
- Gran Turismo PSP
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
- 2 Memory Stick PRO Duos (1 GB each) with PS1 games, NES emulator (hacks), and GBA emulator (hacks)
- Carrying Case (can hold 4 games, 2 memory sticks, and 1 PSP at a given time)

MISCELLANEOUS:
- Sabrent 2.5" SATA Hard Drive Case (turned a 40GB hard drive to a 40GB external hard drive, complete with USB hookup)

Things I've had but will also be playing with:
- Various emulators on my laptop (Genesis, GameBoy Advance, Nintendo 64, Super Nintendo, PlayStation 1) with gaming controller
>>TOP GAME EMULATED ON LAPTOP AT THIS MOMENT: Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis, 1991)<<
- Soul Calibur V (PS3)

So yeah. I'm vacationing with family & friends out of town right now and have been since after Christmas, so I have no access to my PS3. I've talked to Arrui through the PS3 here, so he's the first RR member to know I have Verdict Day now, but I'm waiting to play my PS3 at home so I can possibly transfer my ACV file to Verdict Day, if possible. Do correct me if I can't. Hope to see you there, fellow Ravens. I hope I'm welcome among your ranks, and I will try to make you proud. But do give me some time to fiddle with my other gifts, I have a LOT to do.
L4D2 yay valve \o/ (if L2 isn't receiving my limp soul)
Aura Kingdom, be the Chuuni you want to be o uo
I finally found the determination to commit to a turn-based tactics game. While waiting for the ACVD patch, i'll be playing Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together.

(01-12-2014, 06:18 PM)arrui Wrote: [ -> ]I finally found the determination to commit to a turn-based tactics game. While waiting for the ACVD patch, i'll be playing Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together.

Is that the one for PSP? It's a good game with awesome gameplay and story.
COD;Ghosts on PS4 with my friends. It's pretty much all we do thanks to the online splitscreen mode. If anyone of you has Battlefield 4 or knows anyone who sells theirs, please contact me because I'm very much interested =)
Bioshock 1 & 2 for only $21.00.
(01-12-2014, 09:27 PM)Gradlein Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2014, 06:18 PM)arrui Wrote: [ -> ]I finally found the determination to commit to a turn-based tactics game. While waiting for the ACVD patch, i'll be playing Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together.

Is that the one for PSP? It's a good game with awesome gameplay and story.

Yes Grad, it is. And the music is god-awesome too. The best i've heard in a handheld game.