The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final fantasy 7,monster hunter freedom 2 and tekken in my pspShades
Addicted to Grand Chase Ninja
Mirror's Edge and Valkyria Chronicles, both for PS3

I actually like Valkyria Chronicles a lot more.
Just played around a little with my newly purchased mirrors edge, and noticed right away what will posibly ruin this game.

Now playing Lost Odessey for xb360, and ACFA 2nd run in for the ps3.
games lined up:

Silent Hill 5
Call of Duty 5
Dead Space
Tales of Vesperia
Fracture
Force Unleashed
Forbiden Siren
Mirrors Edge
Naruto: Broken Bond
Fallout 3
Unlimited Undiscovery
Folklore

Yep, It's a good last quarter for next gen console gamers..
Persona 3 FES Ninja
lol I wanna play that game again ehehe the bg music was really nice

playing ... omg AC:FA Domo those puny arms forts are no match for my next ahahaha
Valkyria Chronicles, which i expect will not ejected at all from my PS3 for the next several weeks.
got loco roco 2 and MHF2G (again) on the psp X_X its so depressing to start all over again X_X
Echochrome, Tales of Eternia and Blade Dancer Ninja
Street Fighter: HD Remix Big grin

Have played a bit of online already, but I'm getting some lag in my connection so it's pretty hard to time attacks.
Final Fantasy Dissidia and Gundam vs. Gundam.
Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge

The spiritual successor of Jagged Alliance 2 kept me away from FA for a week now. I still think Jagged Alliance 2 ver 1.13 was way better, but the totally new atmosphere of Jagged Edge and the new characters (despite poor depiction of the characters compared to JA2) kept me playing the game.
Red Alert 3.
- K***l mga hapon. Period at Period pa ulit. A mechaphile's personal choice of side.

SC3.
- Konti na lang mapapalabas ko na lahat yung costume ni Kos-mos.
Grand Chase! (it's like playing some kind of browser game... but it's an mmorpg... well... almost everyone knows of it ^^)
... and Angels online (well... no comment on that one...)

Can anyone suggest me some good pc games.. those that can run on a standard laptop... thx...
MgsO and Mgs4. Sometimes little big planet. And now,currently playing Naruto:ultimate ninja STORM!!