The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeaaaaah. Jeebus.

To boot PS1: From standby mode, HOLD the power button for maybe 4 seconds. PS2 will normally boot PS1 games now.

To return to booting PS2: Coming from PS1 mode, HOLD power button to send it into standby. Pop in a PS2 game and then just tap the power button to power it up again.

I don't know the specifics, but this is what I remember of what Trace told me. Maybe he can give more specific instructions.
(07-07-2010, 02:52 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Yeaaaaah. Jeebus.

To boot PS1: From standby mode, HOLD the power button for maybe 4 seconds. PS2 will normally boot PS1 games now.

To return to booting PS2: Coming from PS1 mode, HOLD power button to send it into standby. Pop in a PS2 game and then just tap the power button to power it up again.

I don't know the specifics, but this is what I remember of what Trace told me. Maybe he can give more specific instructions.

Ah. There's the rub. Will this work on PS2 slims?

EDIT: I'll find out for myself later then. Smile
(07-07-2010, 02:52 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]To boot PS1: From standby mode, HOLD the power button for maybe 4 seconds. PS2 will normally boot PS1 games now.

Is this for the slim type ps2s only? LOL My ps2 is the fat type.
Yeah, works for fat type. Just tried it last night.

I shouldn't have used my PS1 CDs as frisbees and coasters. Sad
@ Azu: Yup, my ps2 can do that. played DDR 3rd mix with that.
OMG Megaman Legends time!!! haha.
(07-07-2010, 06:21 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]OMG Megaman Legends time!!! haha.

THIS.
just found out that Persona 3 usa is out damn damn damn must delete something from psp to make space Chair
Damn.. Cant stop playing robot unicorn attack.. Must resist LSS.. Harmony, harmony, Oh love!Clapping
V those, also messing around with ACFA again.
(07-21-2010, 10:26 AM)Doom Trigger Wrote: [ -> ]Damn.. Cant stop playing robot unicorn attack.. Must resist LSS.. Harmony, harmony, Oh love!Clapping

Robot unicorn attack is taking over teh threads!

Always I wanna be with you~
(07-21-2010, 11:29 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2010, 10:26 AM)Doom Trigger Wrote: [ -> ]Damn.. Cant stop playing robot unicorn attack.. Must resist LSS.. Harmony, harmony, Oh love!Clapping

Robot unicorn attack is taking over teh threads!

Always I wanna be with you~

Make Believe with you, and there'll be harmony harmony alwaaaaaays~
god damn. just damn.
(07-21-2010, 04:48 PM)Ar DLeon Wrote: [ -> ]V those, also messing around with ACFA again.

I haven't played ACFA for a long time now, add me up so we could have some sparring match if ever we meet online..... Big grin

Just finished STALKER call of pripyat, now playing Modern Warfare 2 Clapping
^Sure dude Tongue. As soon as I get to borrow my friend's PS2 controller (man I wish I could just use my ps3 controllers), I am gonna play the entire Xenosaga series again as well as SotC and Alter Code F