The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just made a game LOL

Text-based Deal or No Deal in Java, with no Kris Aquino. Happy
@Sforza
cool! you should learn actionscript so you can add graphics easily. of course you can also learn how to do that in java XD

on topic: started FFX on the PS2 last night.
Deus Ex Hoomin Revolushinz.

Stealth runs are fun XD
Misadventures of Tron Bonne and ACs 1-MoA.

FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!
playing Final Fantasy -boobies- X. it's pretty -melons- fun, although the -jugs- blitzball mini-game is kind of -hooters- annoying. couldnt find -boing boing- an international version so im suffering through -rack- horrendous dubbing. but its -BOOBIES- ok, Lulu is still awesome ♥
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I'M BACK TO PLAYING WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES AGAIN BECAUSE WKC2 NEEDS AN ACTUAL CLEARED DATA OF WKC TO BE IMPORTED AND NG+ DOESN'T COUNT MOETHRFUCKER FUCKING FUCK A NG+ DATA DOESN'T COUNT HURRRCCLUUSTERFUCKWHARRGABRLEDGARBLEDFUCK GRAAGHHH I'M STUCK IN UNDERBELLY BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING ONE-WAY DOORS LOLOOLOLLOLHURRR BAGAGAAAGGHHHH.

/retardedkidrant

In short, WKC2 needs a cleared data. If you happen to have a NG+ data in the middle of another playthrough, you will have to finish it again.
Tried that new ace combat demo and now I'm thinking twice if I should get it or not. Feels like it's a bargain bin purchase for me Sad
Derp, already have cleared data for White Knight Chronicles II.

More derp, they nerfed Spears ._.

But to herp, I will use them because I want to. Screw the naysayers, I use it because I want to. S'not like my internet will let me even attempt to flounce around online anyway o3o

Hard mode now on the Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Fun shiz. I just hope the Kinect doesn't have auto record, because I've been jumping around for a good few hours XD

Also trying out Dead Island. Keeps hanging though. Ah well~

@ Zefyr:

What level are ye in WKC2 nao?
started God of War 2 last night. i hope the disc doesnt fail me in the middle like the first game.
26 hours into Deus Ex: Human Revolution (an early birthday present). Having an absolute blast with the game.
(09-20-2011, 09:34 AM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]@ Zefyr:

What level are ye in WKC2 nao?

Apologies for zee late reply. Was busy BEATING THE EVER LOVING CRAP OUT OF EVERYTHING WITH MY INCORRUPTUS XD

As of now I finished the storyline at Lv. 60 (My character anyway, Yulie and Kara were around 57 methinks), as a Spear/Hammer hybrid. I say hammer because I use cudgels instead of axes o3o

Am contemplating if I want to actually try and go at least GR 20 and do rebirths and stuff, since I'm aching for new equipment for myself and my Ark Knight. The later banhammers look so smexy, for both the PC and the Knight @_@

Little side-note, I enjoyed the last battle so very much. Very fulfilling, beating the crap out of... him. Mwahahahahaha~

Also, am currently Dead Islanding. Throwing shiz like a baws. Woot woot~
playing total annihilation mods again XD
got tired of dying a spiky/firey death every five minutes in God of War II so now im playing FFVII Dirge of Cerebrus.
Grinding away in Sengoku Basara 3 after finishing Space Marine a few days ago. Already finished Mitsunari's and Masamune's chapters. Leveling up Saika a bit in some Quick Battles before i jump into her story.