The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
also playing soul storm but loading time is soooooooooo long anything you can do to speed it up (I already have the setting set to the lowest possible)
Upgrade teh RAM! Or just imagine you're taking a dump while suffering from constipation, the moment you think you're done, the game may have probably loaded already.
whats game booster
and I have never overclocked anything ever... any tips?

oooh, its from the same people who made advanced system care. will check this out once TF2 finishes downloading.

on topic:
started playing Cladun on the PSP last night. anyone know how to use the custom characters that can be downloaded from sites round the net? found a guide here

will also prolly start SRW Z2 on the PSP after i finish browsing through the info here.
Jin, thanks for the Gamebooster post!

Also, I'm thinking of playing Dragon Nest SEA, is anyone interested to play too?
@Shin
people at the office seem to want to play it. after all its handled by the mother company XD
(08-17-2011, 01:18 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]Jin, thanks for the Gamebooster post!

Also, I'm thinking of playing Dragon Nest SEA, is anyone interested to play too?

I'll give that a try later or tomorrow. Currently downloading the game, currently only 1% done though. LOL

I won't play it seriously though, so no hardcore grinding. Probably more of a 'just looking around' instead.
According to a friend who has played it since CBT, it isn't as much of a grindfest as, say, RO.

I'll start a thread as soon as other people from RR start as well.
Hahahahah screw it. I'll have to redownload the game because I got the NA version. LOL
Phail! LOL

I'm on Springwood, please play with me :o
started playing Penumbra Overture last night. its pretty awesome, tho the complete opposite of what im craving to play XD

---
now playing Alice: Madness Returns

alice Wub
Downloaded the WH40K: Space Marines Demo. Will be playing this alongside Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3. Need to relieve stress. LOL
Visited GH yesterday and ended up buying three games on a whim. Playing Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at the moment. Will follow-up with Space Marine after finishing one of the storylines. Mixing it up with some quick battles in Sengoku Basara from time to time.
Just finished playing Dead space PC, now playing #2Jason. Planing on installing Dead island after DLing it. in short puro dead nilalaro ko ngayonJason
just finished the Xenosaga series. God i just really wished it was a 6 episode series instead of 3. It received the Xenogears treament in the end.

currently starting persona 4 (expert)