The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yep, antz are cool (with the "z"). Possibly the best source of money if managed well. Yeah, this game is all about conservatism and bringing only what you need.

I'm almost at the end of the game, but my PS2 is showing signs of breaking down. Please, I hope it won't. Let me at least finish the game and let PACT4 pass before anything happens. Lol! (This happened to me to while playing Brave Fencer Musashi 2. I was nearing the end of the game, then the PS2 broke down.)
I stopped playing my Brave Fencer Musashi 2 from the start because my PS2 screwed up, if that helps. Big grin
me special forces online
Worms : Open Warfare 2 for the PSP

also still playing MHF2...but needing to massacre 3 lao-shan lungs

also still playing RO but waiting for a times EXP LOL
speaking of RO... isn't RO2 supposed to be released here a long time ago?!? and... can you give me any cool games for my laptop (note: laptop po... limitado po ung kaya ng pc... hehe... ung ndi nmn po mxdo halimaw tska ung ndi online...) I play rpg games, strategy games and... shooting games... uhm... can i borrow the cd?!? well... since we'll meet at sforzas place... i'll return it as soon as i install it... thx!
playing RF and Command and conquer for the PC

lost planet demo for the ps3
assassin's creed for the xbox 360 and ac 4
uncharted. ps3
I'm lying low in video games again since it's school season again. But I've been playing LR again a bit for a couple of days now.
@maitreya: I order you to play GG Accent Core +Tongue.
maitreya Wrote:I'm lying low in video games again since it's school season again. But I've been playing LR again a bit for a couple of days now.
with GG Accent Core on the side.

Doom Trigger Wrote:@maitreya: I order you to play GG Accent Core +Tongue.

Ride the lightning. Big grin
I've been playing Minna no Golf 2 (or Everybody's Golf 2) on the PSP. I tried it out because I was wondering about how the hell a golf game was able to beat out MHP2 as Famitsu PSP game of the year for 2007.

Addicted to Everybody's Golf 2 now Rofl
And still in disbelief about how fun the thing is. Ninja

I don't even like golf games Jason

Here's another WTF for the PSP:

Space Invaders Extreme is rated very highly and its coming out tomorrow. Possibly the highest for any shmup game of the current console generation.

IGN has a nice write-up/review for it: http://psp.ign.com/articles/881/881728p1.html
MGS4 currently
atdsutm Wrote:MGS4 currently

Wow, we really haven't noticed.
lol

anyway saw a monster hunter freedom 2G with a partail eng patch Im dling it now and will be trying to test it out sometime afterwards ... anyway anyone (and by that I mean you MR. MH encyclopedia man) now one with a full eng patch?