The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Playing Valkyria Chronicles 2 in the psp

was going to try out Super Robot Wars z2 for the psp but cant get a working copy...>_< awww wanted to test gurren laggan...i feel sad >_<
Stopped playing Gods Eater Burst. (My analog's drifting)

Now playing DJ max portable and~ I'm looking for a nice RPG that doesn't use analog. =__=
Legend of Mana. Ah, the good old days.
I just can't get out of that damned ship. I went in at Level 46, and I guess I'm gonna come out like Level 52 or something. It's something since I only get 200 exp per fight. Maliit na yun.
PC: still minecraft
PSP. Pangya / God's Eater Burst and Monster Hunter is on "when im really bored" status ^^U
PS2: im starting to wonder why i even bought it since i hardly play it nowadays
(05-02-2011, 10:51 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Legend of Mana. Ah, the good old days.
I just can't get out of that damned ship. I went in at Level 46, and I guess I'm gonna come out like Level 52 or something. It's something since I only get 200 exp per fight. Maliit na yun.

Came out at level 59. Damn. Then I found that to get of the ship, all I had to do is talk to captain and say 'no'. Ack. Currently on my 3rd replay. It's easy but has lots of stuff in it that you won't find in other games.

Right now, I have a pet fire breathing dragon that our resident pyromaniac/arsonist will surely love.
PSP: Gods Eater Burst. finished Pangya's story mode so its in the backseat again.
Blood Over Doujin game.

Damn that guy with the cross!
get out of here S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

I said come in, don't stand there

Played DJ Max Technika earlier at Quantum. Touch screen... mmm~ XD
Patapon 3. Started yesterday Big grin
(05-19-2011, 06:41 AM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]Patapon 3. Started yesterday Big grin

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!! Chair
PC: Morrowind, Minecraft
PSP: Patapon
(05-21-2011, 03:49 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2011, 06:41 AM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]Patapon 3. Started yesterday Big grin

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!! Chair

It's more multiplayer friendly. Like MH with beats LOL
PC: WoW (eternal-wow), Morrowind, Minecraft
PSP: Patapon (the first one)
I haven't even finished patapon 1 and 2. Gaaaah~