The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hm, how do I put this elegantly...

DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Been playing a lot of Sector Strike on Android. For my own good i uninstalled radiant defense.
I remember the first time I played castlevania when I was a kid back then. I never got past the chapel since I didnt know you could jump on those platforms that looked like it was part of the background. I still kept on playing the game and I was already around level 40 I think and since I was using a bastard sword the whole time. It level'd up with me and I ended up with it all throughout the game as it was the strongest when it comes to raw damage.. lol
Deadlight, since strikesuitzero was a bit boring.
Just Cause 2 Mulitplayer going live soon. For you guys in 11 hrs and 10 min.
[vid]pEFE8jB0Ceg[/vid]

This has been consuming me.
I played some more ACE R and glad to see that the Zeta's big ass launcher saber is still OP, just like in ACE Portable
Super Robot Taisen 2nd OG!!!!!!!!!!
(02-08-2013, 12:23 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]Super Robot Taisen 2nd OG!!!!!!!!!!

I so jelly =w=

DmC: Devil May Cry

Honestly it doesn't deserve the flak it's getting. It's a lot different and it isn't perfect, but by itself it's a decent and fun game :I
Browneye......
[Image: dark_hole.jpg]
Beware of ALLDESEPURSUERS.
Just got Dead Space 3. Not a bad game.
(02-13-2013, 12:21 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Beware of ALLDESEPURSUERS.
You mean pursuers?

QWOP
I was really doing good treading on one knee, and then...
[Image: ALLHOPESFADE.jpg]
Finished Doom 3 again, this time with mods so I can kill the Cyberdemon with conventional weapons. Jason