The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got Hi-Nu Gundam the other day for EXVS and I discovered a spammable melee combo thats easy for me to pull off. Two Issens and a bash chop.
So my soul has been consumed by DkS: PTDE for the past few weeks. It's good to see the light of day again XD
EM O DOUBLE U (hello, borked NDA), Firefall, and PSO2. xD
playing re5 with the move.

it adds a whole new dimension.

learning to play the game all over again
Playing RAGE, Brink, Assassins Creed:Revelations, Final Fantasy XIII-2.

Planing for RE6, borderlands2, and Ragnarok: Odessy

(09-16-2012, 08:33 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]EM O DOUBLE U (hello, borked NDA), Firefall, and PSO2. xD

PSO2 wtf!?!?!?!?!
(09-17-2012, 03:24 PM)Saika Darkmoon Wrote: [ -> ]Playing RAGE, Brink, Assassins Creed:Revelations, Final Fantasy XIII-2.

(09-16-2012, 08:33 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]EM O DOUBLE U (hello, borked NDA), Firefall, and PSO2. xD

PSO2 wtf!?!?!?!?!

Phantasy Star Online 2, in case you didn't know. And the first one is something I can't really say directly. Or NDA might happen to track me down by chance.

Also, preordered Borderlands 2 and RE6 on the PS3.
(09-17-2012, 05:48 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2012, 03:24 PM)Saika Darkmoon Wrote: [ -> ]Playing RAGE, Brink, Assassins Creed:Revelations, Final Fantasy XIII-2.

PSO2 wtf!?!?!?!?!

Phantasy Star Online 2, in case you didn't know. And the first one is something I can't really say directly. Or NDA might happen to track me down by chance.

Also, preordered Borderlands 2 and RE6 on the PS3.

Sounds like a plan Goatman. I'm getting Borderlands 2 tonight.Woot
Getting it on Steam as well to play with other people. LOL LOL LOL
Black Mesa and TWEWY (iOS)
Black Mesa as well. Love spotting the differences and the new mechanics! Pressing fire alarms, making microwaves explode, using automated turrets against enemies (and the occasional scientist running amok), and rolling grenades.

I hate the low jumps though.
(09-18-2012, 06:14 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]Black Mesa as well. Love spotting the differences and the new mechanics! Pressing fire alarms, making microwaves explode, using automated turrets against enemies (and the occasional scientist running amok), and rolling grenades.

Be warned that the alien homeworld hasn't received a makeover yet though!
(09-18-2012, 01:17 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2012, 06:14 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]Black Mesa as well. Love spotting the differences and the new mechanics! Pressing fire alarms, making microwaves explode, using automated turrets against enemies (and the occasional scientist running amok), and rolling grenades.

Be warned that the alien homeworld hasn't received a makeover yet though!

Bummer. WIP? I had only read of this from your Facebook post Tongue
So I really got Dragon's Dogma...

...And my professors scare me too much to actually sit down and enjoy my newly purchased game XD;;;
I don't know how I'm going to make it through today with almost no sleep. I think I'm only gonna have an hour to play borderlands tonight.
So after the first RR borderlands excursion made by me and Goat we both gunned down just about anything and everything that fought back and we both came out with a good load of weapons. On a related note, Goat I really hope that isn't how you really park a car IRL. Cuz I was just scared and loling at Ellie's station at your attempt to either park in the garage or turnaround. Also I found the double rainbow in the game as well. Goat leaped over it.