The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Demon's Souls is kicking my ass compared to Dark Souls. Must've gotten spoiled off of the attack patterns and checkpoints XD
played and finished the campaign of Ace Combat 4 yesterday. copy i had corrupted cutscenes so it auto-skipped them >.< redoing missions to buy other planes.
ASASADFGOUHGOIHOGJAOPFASIGHAGA PERSONA 4 ARENA fOGEFUPAEIHGEOIHAEOIFHAOISFASFN P3 CHARACTERS MEET P4 CHARACTERS ABOIAGHOIAGOISANFANSFPASF I AM SUCH A FANBOY RIGHT NOW.
Currently playing FF Tactics: War of the Lions.

Can anyone play it with me so that we can unlock some items?
woot just picked up EXVS 1 minute before the post office closed. It's a bit slower than Next+, and the enemy A.I. has been improved considerably, so far I'm kicking ass as Raphael Gundam. If anyone wants to fight me, lemme know.
Found my old MW4: Mercenaries discs yesterday while looking for installer discs to get my computer up and running again. Installed it immediately after loading the video card drivers and have been fighting with the Gray Death Legion since.

This should be enough to tide me over til MW Online comes out.
Trying out some s.t.a.l.k.e.r. shoc/ pripyat mods.

S.M.R.T.E.R 0.41- done!
O.G.S.E. - Playing
Misery - Downloaded
S.M.R.T.E.R 0.45 - waiting for release
Playing Duodecim while stuff are rendering.

And also AC: Brotherhood without HUD... man I keep getting lost
leveling up a summoner build Necromancer in Diablo 2
You can't exactly call those meat shields, but I guess it still applies.
Currently feeling playing Katawa Shoujo. I swear it's as good as I say it is, if you're in it for the feels.
^ Whar can thas be downloaded. I've been itching for feels lately XD

edit: scratch that I'll google it nalang pla LOL
(08-13-2012, 02:09 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]Currently feeling playing Katawa Shoujo. I swear it's as good as I say it is, if you're in it for the feels.

a friend of mine has been suggesting this to me. and from the few scenes he described it can get really sweet/heart wrenching.
The background music always gets to you, kinda like Slender or Amnesia. Or those SCP games. But with feels.
Mechwarrior 4 on the pc. pretty fun. Smile