The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had downloaded Slender a couple of days ago, but was a bit too busy. Though I am looking forward to All-lights-out-AC-full-blast Slender time this midnight Big grin
Finally done with Kingdom Hearts 2. Unlocking planes in Ace Combat 5 while choosing a new game to play on the PS2.

@Fox and Shin
any links for the game itself? it's a free indie right so it wont be against ToS XD
http://www.slendergame.com/index.php?page=download
(07-17-2012, 07:20 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]@Fox and Shin
any links for the game itself? it's a free indie right so it wont be against ToS XD
http://www.slendergame.com/index.php?page=download

Masubukan nga.
omg, i hate that slendergame >_<
Apparently, my words on the previous page weren't warning enough. LOL
forgot to download this last night. a little hesitant tho. i dont like games where you can't fight back ._.

edit: lolololo downloaded it here at work. imma try to get some game time in while no one is around XD

edit: seems after note 4 you can't just casually walk around. also, no save >.<
Slenderman reminds me so much of Fox this one time when he was onboard a jeep calling out a kid.
*in faux-Transylvanian accent*

"Hello, little girl. Would you happen to be alone by any chance?"
(07-18-2012, 08:40 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]*in faux-Transylvanian accent*

"Hello, little girl. Would you happen to be alone by any chance?"

''Elo little gerl, do you happen to be alone tonayt? Ayt?'
Something for the curious then. Tongue

Might try the game tommorow. I'm still holding back for some reason.
(07-20-2012, 07:38 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Might try the game tommorow. I'm still holding back for some reason.

Why's that?
Para bang mamahalin na laruan na ayaw ko pang buksan.
(07-21-2012, 10:57 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Para bang mamahalin na laruan na ayaw ko pang buksan.

Gets.
(07-21-2012, 10:58 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2012, 10:57 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Para bang mamahalin na laruan na ayaw ko pang buksan.

Gets.

I know where you're coming from. I was like that too for the first several hours after getting the game. Too bad, curiousity will soon overcome you and you have to open the box.

Toys don't unwrap themselves, man. But if they do, you're oh-so screwed.