The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
clonezero Wrote:gad patapon is tough ... especially for someone not great with rhythm like me you really have to work to get somewhere .... if that is you hvn't gone to gamefaqs yet because Im not using gamefaqs for this one!!!!

at least I cracked the bon song already.

Patapon's gameplay for me was pretty bad. I'm not the only one who thinks so. Like the Penny Arcade guys, I dislike getting punished for being thrown an extremely offbeat note to start "fever". I dislike the repetitive button pressing, and even the art (which is really nice at first) become boring after a while. It ends up looking like watching shadow puppets. I dropped it a month ago and tried it again for more than an hour yesterday. I still didn't like it, so I deleted it. Not a game I'd recommend.

Right now I'm still playing MHF2, which for me is better than both God of War and FF7: CC, two great games in their own right. MHF2 is that good when you get further in. It's also very hard.

I also just played flOw for a few hours without even realizing it. At first I didn't get how other people enjoyed the game, but after playing for 10 minutes or so, I couldn't put the psp down anymore O.O
oh IC oh well can't please everyone I guess.

for now its probably only yatzhee who could change my mind of this game...
-------------------------
lol got FF tactics for the PSP and lol is so fun to read the dialog when the main characters name is paeng ... it just destroys the mood XD
whats flOw?
--------------------------
know any good sites for psp isos?

I wanna play parasite eve, lunar and star ocean again T_T
Currently playing Legend of Spyro : The Eternal Night.

The third game for the PS2 XD

Coz I'm a fan of Spyro ever since the first game for the PS1 came out.

Here's the trailer

Here's the original Spyro from the PS1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFGnf4DP3KU

I'm also planning to play Mana Khemia once I find a working copy...

It'll be the 4th Atelier project game I've played...*did not play the other Atelier project games aside from Atelier Iris 1,2,3*
I played Atelier Iris 1, but I got a bit sick of it near the end, though it seems like Mana Khemia might be more interesting, I need to buy one and check if my PS2 is still working.
Anyway, what playing right now is MHF2 and Warhammer 40k Soulstorm
clonezero Wrote:oh IC oh well can't please everyone I guess.

lol got FF tactics for the PSP and lol is so fun to read the dialog when the main characters name is paeng ... it just destroys the mood XD
whats flOw?

One week late reply! LOL

FF tactics is a really great game.

flOw is the game where you play a simple water organism. It's hard to describe, but very nice.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/flow
You can download a lot of psp stuff on isohunt.com, just search for "psp"

I'd like to play Lunar and PE again too Angel
Maybe they can release it for PSP soon.

In the end, the only thing I have to say is still Play MHF2~!!!
(...and forget AC!)
Black Dragon Wrote:Anyway, what playing right now is MHF2 and Warhammer 40k Soulstorm

Sforza Wrote:In the end, the only thing I have to say is still Play MHF2~!!!
(...and forget AC!)

Ditto to both of you LOL

I play soulstorm if I'm ABSOLUTELY bored tho...
as for MHF2...During art class if I have no idea what to sketch <_<

Still in Ragna Tyr/Urdr tho Happy
Right now, I'm playing Earthbound and Zelda: A Link To The Past. =P
clonezero Wrote:oh IC oh well can't please everyone I guess.

whats flOw?

I still have your Parasite Eve with me, if that helps.

@Topic:
For now I've been playing GBAII (PSX) and Clock Tower (SNES). XD
NiX Wrote:Right now, I'm playing Earthbound and Zelda: A Link To The Past. =P

I finished Zelda: A Link to the Past more than 10 times already since I first got the original SNES game in JAP (couldn't wait). I used to finish it in a day, without saving, for fun LOL

Sadly enough, I think I still know where all the heart spheres are.
That's what you call a geek. Sleep
Hahah I've finished Zelda countless times too! I still have my cartridge and a working SNES. It's definitely one of the best RPGs ever made. Even today, the graphics looks so awesome. It's just so awesome to be able to play it on my phone. Big grin
Do you guys have a clear copy/iso of Parasite Eve 2?
jake theres a psp copy of pe already I played it on a classmates psp before XD

and shintetsu if your looking for psx isos try www.emuparadiseorg

for a lot of things I really recommend www.emu-land.net
I've gone back and started playing Pokemon Blue, Yellow, and Silver.

gawd is it a nostalgia trip >_>
Dawn of War: Soulstorm. Just when i finally finished the campaign mode for all but one of the races (sorry to the Eldar but you guys just don't figure into my playing style) along comes this one, thus giving me another reason not to venture out of my room on my off-days. Tongue
I wanna play that too ... ei fox whats makes the sisters ... watever ( the female counter part of the space marines but yeah I forgot their name) ... whats with them? pros? cons? still trying to find a shop that has it >_<.