The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, Extend has a ton of new features and a gigantic amount of balance changes. Worth it imho.
Just finished MGS4 twice. Time to move on now. I guess I'll try this Mass Effect 3 demo that I bothered to DL. And then I'm moving on to Valkyria Chronicles.
(02-21-2012, 11:50 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Just finished MGS4 twice. Time to move on now. I guess I'll try this Mass Effect 3 demo that I bothered to DL. And then I'm moving on to Valkyria Chronicles.

Go for Valkyria Chronicles immediately!!!
Armored Core 5.

Gundam UC 0081 hasn't arrived yet.
you'll have maxed out your soul level by the time some of us get our copies of ACV Sad
Hahah isang buwan pa tayong mga ordinaryong nilalang. Goat, ikaw magtuturo samin ah.
Laos na nyan ang ACV. Puro taga ACO nalang ang gustong makipag laro LOL
Yeah sure. I'm just grinding in the meantime before I'd enter the online scene.

Edit: LOL JE. Pwede rin, kung one way or another pumalpak ng big time yung ACV. LOL
Playing Deus Ex HR. It turned out quite good but It wasn't the game I was expecting. There's more snooping and less shooting. I'm a bit disappointed with the graphics, it looks like they didn't texture the whole game LOL
MGS4

again thanks to Rick and Fox for the games they lent me XD
Still playing Valkyria. Tanginang mission 8. Took me all night.

I also DLed the Asura's Wrath demo. Funny game. Feels so angry. LOL More style than substance though.
Played a bit of the Starhawk beta essentially to test the stability of my internet connection for online multiplayer. Worked out well enough. Game isn't bad either. TPS with giant transforming mechs. Kinda like an HD C&C Renegade. Fun enough for something free.

About to try DC Universe Online since it's already free to play.
Edit: Ok fuck that shit. 15GB download. =/
Mechs.

I think I'll go try it out too. LOL
Managed to download an ISO of Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love for PCSX2. Good combat and story-telling, tis what I miss most nowadays. The comedy doesn't hurt either ~
playing some GTA: San Andreas for violent rampaging fun XD