The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
playing dark souls but wat I really want to try is going online XD
Tried Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire (a.k.a. Target in Sight), and it was painful... Imagine Armored Core 3, but your ACs only have as much mobility as tanks, all enemy ACs have ten times as much AP, firing range, and energy than you do (granted, you can only take four shots from a tiny machinegun before exploding).

So I went back and repurchased Diablo 2 with LoD - still awesome after six years.
Now playing: Dark Souls.

Uh oh. LOL
(10-31-2011, 04:27 AM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]Now playing: Dark Souls.

Uh oh. LOL

And so it begins. Big grin
Why suffer.
...frame rate is too freakin slow to enjoy wild arms 4 on a ps emulator... so playing front mission 5 instead...

i miss the old way of earning cash...here you have to pretty much go monster rancher style you bet on your wanzer and you can't control it to win the fight to gain cash T_T
Spent some 20hrs on BF3 and my deaths already surpassed my kills by 40. Seems like recon is the worst class in the game. Weapon instability, bullet drop and their scopes produce an epic glare that instantly gives away their position.
man i hate helis in front mission XD
[Image: fateextra_screenshot_by_kitsune_2-d4fjf41.png]

^ My screenshot of delicious PSP emulator I downloaded and delicious Fate/Extra I am playing. Picked Caster first~ Might do a Saber run, if ever XD
can you direct me to this psp emulator you speak of and what do I need to play /use it at full capacity?
ZEFYR! Share it! D:<

Thanks in advance :'3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqBSJaX_64M

I think everything you need for the emulator is in the description. It even has handy illustrations for the settings~

http://www.mypspiso.com/psp-iso/fate-extra-usa.html

For the iso. Enjoy, I know I am XD
Yarrr, this be the booty! Thanks, matey! Pirate
Tried playing Last Raven on it, it's breaking my fingers ;_;

Also runs slow when you're not in the Garage (I.E. on missions, arena, etc), but it's relatively... playable-ish. I get full FPS in the garage but only 10 - 20 otherwise XD
Currently playing Bloody Roar 4 on the ps2 and is completing every character's career mode.
It's pretty challenging since your character's blocking is disabled but the more customizations you get, the lesser a challenge your opponents become. also, customization-wise, the only thing you can't do here is personalize clothing, which means you can personalize a character's fighting style.