The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-17-2011, 08:10 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Misadventures of Tron Bonne and ACs 1-MoA.

FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!

http://gamersbench.com/news/hudson-soft-...oar-title/
(10-01-2011, 04:02 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2011, 08:10 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Misadventures of Tron Bonne and ACs 1-MoA.

FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!

http://gamersbench.com/news/hudson-soft-...oar-title/

Yeah. Hopefully they don't use the same gauge system they used in BR4, which destroyed a lot in the gameplay.
Also, more characters and customizations! That's what made the BR franchise weak. It was good the first 3 games, so hopefully, this doesn't end up like the fourth.

Oh and Atdsutm, have you and AA tried out the BR2 iso?

Edit:
Currently playing Soul Calibur 3's Chronicles of the Sword. Hirap.
started Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed Key last friday and im having fun with it. my only grip at the moment is that they didnt use the old overworld theme. also Jessica <3
Been playing Front Mission 5. Really great game. Really time consuming. =/
Spyro 3 : Year of the Dragon Clapping
Cool game. I really like side-scroller games, especially if they resemble Rockman Smile
Atelier Totori.

It has loli, cute cute moe, the world is not in any danger of ending, there's a deep crafting system which rewards exploration and experimentation, the main character isn't an angsty teenage boy, and there's excellent japanese language voice acting with english subtitles Smile

Really, what's there not to like? LOL
started Namco vs Capcom last night on the PS2
Legend Of Heroes: Trials in the Sky for the PSP
downloading wild arms 4

thanks you emulators XD...i hope it can read it Tongue

sometimes you just cant beat the classics XP
I really liked Wild Arms 3. Shame my disc went wacko near the final boss ;_;

Playing Arkham City. First Superhero game that I actually have taken a liking to XD
as for me finished wild arms 3 and wild arms crossfire for the psp

as for wild arms 1 and 2 just saw my T.S. finish those
Dynasty Warrior 7 for the PSP. Its the Japanese version tho so I don't understand what they are talking about hahahha
Trying out Expert mode on the Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Some are doable, but some are breaking my fingers ._.

Also will try to finally finish Magna Carta II. I've been at the start of Disc II for like... almost a year. PROCRASTINATION~