The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-13-2011, 09:02 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Dead Space 2.

Freaky. Ass. Shiz.

I hate horror stuff, actually, but at the same time my curiosity drives me to play/watch them. Aside from that, it's a hell of an experience, in more ways than one o3o

Me too, Dead Space 2. XD

Not as scary as the first though, or it could be that I'm just partially claustrophobic. Currently on chapter 8, will try Zealot afterwards and then Hardcore on New Game+.

Edit:

And when I thought that they made Dead Space 2 less scarier due to the bigger environment, I find myself exploring the Ishimura again. LOL
Yes, MVC3 tomorrow!
One extra day for me until MAHVEL!!!!
LOL world.
LOL TIMEZONE.
posted in teh wrong forum lol
Mega Man Powered Up! XD
MVC3!! Sentinel! Fuuuu! XD
lets play KZ3 online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm stuck on earth. I have to defend it from galactus but I'll probably launch into the Helghast planet on March.
I Dont have PS3 Sad( i cant play AC4 Tears
I just finished
-Tales of the Abyss
-Dead Space 1 ( damn it scared the crap out of me on my 1st play through but a exceptional game nevertheless Big grin)
-Dead Space 2 LOVED IT.(playthrough 1) :3
-Cod6 SP. (i know.. its a bit late for that but hey!)

But currently, Im still playing Dead Space 2 in hardcore mode.. only 3 saves available in the whole game and its enemies are friggin mind fuck. down to my last save.. O.O
Damm. I lost my balls on that chapter Smile) but still I love it.
@Shintetsu Can I get a copy of fear2 sometime?
playing Bulletstorm on pc. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR~~!!~~!~!~!
Sure bud, let's trade games and shit. Text me where and when. Big grin
perfect kakaload ko lang. haha how about tom? Invade ko haus mo >Big grin
Just finished playing Ys Seven. Now playing Tactics Ogre, and some MvC3 tomorrow. Oh~ and I'm downloading Champions online. MMORPG Comic heroes style~ Pirate

[Image: Champions-Online.jpg]
currently playing

Armored Core
(02-27-2011, 07:07 PM)JiN Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2011, 10:46 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]Now playing Tactics Ogre, and some MvC3 tomorrow.

mvc3 is released here in philippines? datablitz isn't texting.

finished playing killzone3. the campaign is too short, they focused too much on the graphics and the angry storyline.

How much did you pay for KZ3? Just wondering because I might as well wait for the price to drop if it isn't worth it.

@ Thread:

Currently playing Vanquish and GT5 again. Vanquish's challenge 6 has got to be one of the hardest scenarios to clear (if I clear it, getting the Platinum will be cakewalk). Done with Dead Space 2 as well (I'm not gonna waste time getting a Platinum just to clear Hardcore; it's the only thing left unfinished).