The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm playing with myself... just joking... actually i'm playing WoW... is there an emulator for Armored Core 4 for the PC?
@Hemp: Finally got it to work with your settings! Thanx a lot!
do you have a link or can you post a link where i can download it?
Pirate arr!
is there a ps3 emulator that is nice and the armored core 4 game? i dont know which one to download...
(01-28-2011, 06:07 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote: [ -> ]@Hemp: Finally got it to work with your settings! Thanx a lot!

no problem! You might have to tinker with some settings but for each game but with those settings most games run fine and delicious. Just in case you experience random crashes, try turning off VU Cycle from the Speed Hacks in your Core GS settings tab. It worked in Tales of the Abyss and I experience no random crash even if i spam in battles and so far it remains at a constant 60fps with that setting.
(01-28-2011, 08:10 PM)Zigg Wrote: [ -> ]is there a ps3 emulator that is nice and the armored core 4 game? i dont know which one to download...

lol i have no idea if there is a ps3 emulator. If there is one, i think it will be when the ps4 is announced. *insert future links here* =)

(01-29-2011, 03:40 AM)Hempire Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2011, 06:07 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote: [ -> ]@Hemp: Finally got it to work with your settings! Thanx a lot!

no problem! You might have to tinker with some settings but for each game but with those settings most games run fine and delicious. Just in case you experience random crashes, try turning off VU Cycle from the Speed Hacks in your Core GS settings tab. It worked in Tales of the Abyss and I experience no random crash even if i spam in battles and so far it remains at a constant 60fps with that setting.
(01-28-2011, 08:10 PM)Zigg Wrote: [ -> ]is there a ps3 emulator that is nice and the armored core 4 game? i dont know which one to download...

lol i have no idea if there is a ps3 emulator. If there is one, i think it will be when the ps4 is announced. *insert future links here* =)

I'll be waiting for those future links. LOL
Okay, care to mention a few games worth playing? (Besides AC and P3/P4, of course)
For what type of console? Want some random games for PC?
(01-29-2011, 09:11 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, care to mention a few games worth playing? (Besides AC and P3/P4, of course)

Okami - Looks like a ps3 game. =O
Twisted metal black - I'd rather have the ps3 version, it still looks good though.
God Hand - Delicious combos
Star Ocean UNDUB - It's ok, haven't gotten to see the battles yet, i still prefer Tales.
Tales of the Abyss UNDUB - This one is simply amazing, looks like an anime!
Shadow of the Colossus - EPIC! (O______________O)
MGS: Snake Eater - SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!
Viewtiful Joe 2 - Haven't played this one at all, now i'm excited to use Joe in Marvel 3!
HD Jehuty? Remember that Battleship Armada mission? (O___________O) "I am piloting GUNDAMZ!@"

All those games I've tried and all of them worked/looked better than what the ps2 can do at that time. I'd say the emulator gives you a "perfect game" in terms of performance and graphics. You can also use ps3 controller on pc.

Don't forget to mention that you'll need a gaming rig to make sure the frame runs at a stable rate. LOL
WOAH ok!!! =D
Thanks Hemperor! Pirate ing games atm, Woot
anyone have killzone for the ps2? or any FPS (except Black and Medal of Honor)? need something to practice my console aiming. just PM me the link thanks.
just play resident evil 4!

anyway curently playing

Ace Combat 6 FINALLY!!!!!!!
Rock on