The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PS3:
Front Mission Evolved

DS:

Bowser's Inside Story
Layton and the Unwound Future
Uncharted 2 on the PS3

Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion on the PC ( With DLCs and Mods)

Everything else on the PSP:
Valkyria Chronicles 2 (I never played the 1st one <_< )
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (I rarely ever touch it though)
Project Diva 2nd (Finished it, I just play it when I'm waiting)

Things rotting in my PSP:

Project Diva (the first one)
Monster Hunter Freedom 2
Playing dragonica.

That's it. I'm running out of free time. D:
Vanquish demo.

I was like...

[Image: funny-dog-pictures-wheeeee.jpg]

For more than half the game. Just ask HayWire Smile
castlevania: lords of shadow
MINECRAFT ^__________^
PS2:
Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War: still getting blasted out of the sky by invisible missiles on mission 17 (Valley of Kings)...

PS3:
Dragon Age: Origins: just started with an archery based Dwarven rogue. Rofl

PC:
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion with Knights of Nine and Shivering Isles expansion: have to handicap myself by wearing subpar armours at high levels (38), or else it gets too easy.

Heroes of Might and Magic III: holy Wub that is the most awesome, addicting old game I've ever played in a long time! (Although it still pales in comparison to its prequel, HOMM II)
@medusa

Ace combat zero: if this is the part where you have to go through the valley first, try to not go up the valley. lol.
And stay away from the Morgan when you unlock it. It's too much of a crutch if you get too used to it, kinda like the DINGO2 legs in LR. LOL
(10-12-2010, 06:04 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]And stay away from the Morgan when you unlock it. It's too much of a crutch if you get too used to it, kinda like the DINGO2 legs in LR. LOL

Don't worry about that, as I'm a hardcore user of the J35J Draken, and would use a half-decent plane only in situations where I'll be hopelessly outnumbered (X-29). LOL

Edit: Just shot down ol' Pixy in this morning, it took about 5 minutes with the X-29. Now, onto free missions!
I go for the berkut first and formost XD

anyway currently playing phantasy star portable 2 Chair stuck at lvl 60 as I keep on dying D:

Another Century Episode R
Dead Rising 2 (PC)
Lost Planet 2 (PC)

I finally have time to play games again Rock on
PC: Lost Planet 2
Front Mission Evolved
Assassin's Creed 2
Grand Fantasia
Kitsu Saga

lawlz.
PC: Minecraft, Recettear
PS2: AC:LR, MGS2
PSP: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (but stopped for now, will prolly restart when i get a copy of 2G)
don't restart your MH game you can always have your save file converted

anyway ... not enough scape dolls!!!