The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
O___O

Busou Shinki Battle Masters has been out for a while now. It has been taking over my Persona 3 Portable play time =))
^NUUU~! stick to persona 3! LOL
trying to finish final fantasy 13 waiting for diablo 3, starcraft 2 and birth by sleep to come.... 1 more week still stacraft 2 is released XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Tongue
miserably failing at killing Luci in LRP XD. Man this dude is more of a bitch on the PSP.
just an advisory

Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd is out and patched on pspiso

... hmm I still don't know which one I'll play this or Busou Shinki after I finish p3p XD
blazblue on herbs. =D
getting my ass kicked online. wtf new moves = KABAZILLION CHANGE IN TACTICS!~
playing Okami

playing BLAZBLUE CONTINUUM SHIFT!!!!!!]

GETTING MY ASS KICKED BY HERBS. WTF NEW MOVES = WABAHARGGLEZIILLIIIOON TACTICS CHANGED!!!!

ill be doing a lot of reading in dustloop
Ace Combat X2 and Busou Shinki.
God, that final boss fight is probably the hardest of all Ace Combat series
And damn, I forgot to backup my BS save when I reformatted, ergh.
on PC
Atlantica Online
Wonderking Online (Int'l Server)
Lineage 2 (L2Toxic Private Server)

on PS2
Gran Turismo 4
God War
Just finished Starcraft 2...did all the missions in hard mode except the last one had to set it to normal >_< it was too hard XD

hmm about to play birth by sleep but need to have the analog of my psp fixed first

still learning, it's pretty good so far.
(09-09-2010, 07:40 PM)RoninFang Wrote: [ -> ]hmm about to play birth by sleep but need to have the analog of my psp fixed first

I know how you feel Bye

can't play acecombat x2 XX
playing FF4 in the DS. if i dont pause the time (like that im doing right now) the game will keep on attacking ;__; its hard but fun. also cant wait to get to the part where i battle the lesbo boss ohhh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8vz186pjY0
updating my list:

PC
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale (you! yes you reading this! YOU NEED TO PLAY THIS! NOW!!)
Atlantica Online
Lineage 2 (when i am feeling waaaaaaaaaay bored and want some eye candy)

PS2
Shadow of the Colossus
Armored Core: Last Raven (for practice)
Just started playing Phantasy star Portable 2. just ran out of batteries, so I got time to post Sad