The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
currently playing:

Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. [PC] (I'm currently on chapter 15)
Resident Evil 5 for the the xbox and MGS peace walker for the psp
suddenly life became a tad less boring XD
Crysis :3
buddy poke LOL
I finished Professor Layton and the Curious Village yesterday in less than 20 hours ~_~
Imma go try the same for Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.

Aside from these two; I already quit GC, "dead" in GF (aka. There's a CHANCE I might come back), and I rarely ever touch the PS3 for AC:For Answer >_>
Yggdra Union on the PSP... replaying .hack//G.U and Last Raven on the PS2... Demon's Souls, Burnout Paradise and Resonance of Fate on the PS3.

And just because of Demon's Souls, lately, i've been thinking of resurrecting a couple of my characters in Diablo II - LoD.
(06-14-2010, 07:09 AM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]I finished Professor Layton and the Curious Village yesterday in less than 20 hours ~_~

Aside from these two; I already quit GC, "dead" in GF (aka. There's a CHANCE I might come back), and I rarely ever touch the PS3 for AC:For Answer >_>

It had to happen one way or another :|
Yay, Resonance of Fate. Playing that too right now. But it will all come to an end soon. School starts tomorrow. urk.
Real Kanojo LOL LOL LOL

It's pretty good LOL
where in costa rica can I gather dragon seed Chair
(06-14-2010, 06:50 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2010, 07:09 AM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]I finished Professor Layton and the Curious Village yesterday in less than 20 hours ~_~

It had to happen one way or another :|

"The Word Ends With You" killed my Grand Fantasia. =_=

Anyways I just finished TWEWY. I enjoyed the game too much, I forgot about my GF char. (The gameplay could have been better tho. =_=)

I'm playing "Lunar Knights" right now. Oh, and I got a customized (A.K.A. upgraded) DS emulator. It runs smoother compared to normal DS emu's so I'm trying out the games I can't play before. XD

Any suggestions? (preferably RPG's with a good story)
^
1. Order of Ecclesia
2. Bowser's Inside Story
3. Strange Journey
4. Chinatown Wars
5. Infinite Space
6. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days
Borderlands!!! Haven't been playing anything else lately.
I had Borderlands copied already.. 'til my friend said it was crap.

Is it?
(06-23-2010, 03:35 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]I had Borderlands copied already.. 'til my friend said it was crap.

Is it?

Just the first 30 minutes Tongue

Once you unlock all the other weapons and the vehicle, as well as other areas, it gets a lot lot better. I think starting in a small post apocalyptic western style town turned off a lot of people.

It also has the best zombie DLC ever LOL My version has all of the DLC.