The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final Fantasy XIII. Don't believe the reviews, or the hype.

Not to anyone in particular, but just play the damn game and you'll see that it's great, though it's not the killer app for the PS3 that some people were expecting.
I waited since 2006 for that game so neither news nor hype will deter me.

So far, it's already cost me sleep and i've only had the game for sixteen hours at this point. LOL
FF13 is a taste of what the *insert squareenix engine* can do.
which i am excited for FF14.
versus.... where's the gameplay? =/

oh Yakuza III....
me want now.
I was playing Pitfall for the Atari 2600 (1982) system earlier.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitfall!

Legendary game and all.

You can play it on a java emulator here:
http://www.atari2600.com.br/Jogos/Atari/...6&Grupo=31

Makes you appreciate how far games have come over the years.
the videogame is in you.
smoke moar and you will understand.
makes you appreciate billions of years, randomness, wtfness. =D
Armored Core: Last Raven

"You're dead..."

gotta love Sight Hawk LOL
Playing - Tales of Destiny Remake on PS2 with a friend. It's completely in Jap so I need his help to translate, that and BlazBlue CT Portable (US ver).
they should translate that, oh and tales of rebirth too. dumb shit namco....that's what you get for spamming tales series. =/
i love doing combos especially air juggles, ToD remake is my fav battle system of all tales. I didn't finish the game but i gotten far enough to enjoy air juggling bosses. =D
during my short breaks from all the madness (and when my computer decides its not actually broken ;chair) I play battleships forever and made this little beauty

[Image: BFscreen018.jpg]

its still a work in progress and no its not as borken as it looks XD
omg addict mode this march...

FF13
rented:
Yakuza III
Ratchet: Crack in time

upcoming games:
God of War III
End of Eternity.
Actually the Tales of Destiny PS2 remake is pretty damn interesting because it's the only tales game I know that doesn't use TP but CC which naturally refreshes in battle, making really big combos really possible. So much fun~
yeah so fast paced too! try 2player mode =D
this. [Image: icon_twisted.gif]

[Image: 03132010185640x480.jpg?t=1268481690]
It's nearing summer vacation - y'know what that means right? Ninja

Disgaea 3 (Current fave character = Mao, 2nd fave character = Almaz...mostly coz he looks similar to Ash from Phantom Brave)

Dante's Inferno (FFF- I know a LOT of people named Beatrice D: )

Disgaea 2 : Dark Hero Days (Getting lazy coz I already have Disgaea 3 XD )

Assassin's Creed : Bloodlines (too lazy...all the guards are paranoid ._. )

Grand Chase (online for attendance, just waiting for something new and interesting to come up)

Megaten (Shin Megami Tensei : Imagine Online...fooling around with it to kill time; I was looking for a fun FREE game that's sorta like WoW, Monster Rancher or Elder Scrolls but I couldn't find any so this is the closest thing I got Sad )
Played Megaten for 2 days.. Then stopped because it's sooo~ boring and it really does involve a lot of walking.. I mean.. why the f*ck can't I ride my demons?! =_=