The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
currently playing godhand on hard mode

will probably try KMS challenge after i earn a lot of money
shatter!!!!! Basically an updated Arcanoid game with AWESOME soundtrack and SOLID gameplay@! Wish i had herbs right now.... =O

Shatter : World 5 - Freon ( PSN game )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNpJ3THJm2s

Also soon to be Fat Princess!!!! CAKE CAKE CAKE!!!
i was just waiting for the patch to fix the net issues and based on the feedbacks it significantly improved so i bought the game today...dling as i post this....mmmmmmm cake! I'm not really into pastries but i do know how to bake....in the herb and culinary sense, mostly brownies and cookies though. =D
^ Reason why I'm planning to open up a paypal for myself, iirc Fat Princess costs around 14$. XD

And I'm stuck with AC4, I wants teh FA.
you can buy a psn card @ Itech or load up using *gasp* another account from people in Tipidpc.com....problem is that it might get banned so better use a different account than your main.....i got mine banned AFTER a year....=O

something bout fraud or somesort...nothing JAIL serious pero i think it's because the CC that was used to load up was an American CC*you can only use US credit card for US account* and it didn't match the IP of where it was purchased or something like that....bsta fuckers sony can't use PH CC.... =?
I'm actually planning on using a HK account, since I've read somewhere that it can be entirely viewed in english, and playasia sells PSN cards from HK. So I'm gonna have to make another account again. LOL

Although the only disadvantage I'm prolly gonna get are the slower PSStore updates.
currently playing Gundam Battle Universe and from what I've been playing G seed mechs have nothing on the special ones on this game

am also grinding patapon 2 (Im on a mission Chair )
The variation in Gundam Battle Universe is just awesum. Almost the whole UC timeline including MSV is in that game. Sadly, no Crossbones and Victory. Still a fun game and some extra missions are just LOL! (Jet stream attack with Psycos!?) XD

Anyhow, tried playing Project Diva and got hooked! Still playing Disgaea. For some weird reason it is fun to play in the item world while commuting. Blink. Placed Gundam vs Gundam again, tried GGX Accent core for a while but removed it for I fear for my PSP's buttons. Placed Higurashi no Daybreak though, nothing like little chibi lolis shooting one another. haha~ XD
I'm planning on getting x3... ooh! emoticon.. X3
Just started playing Okami. Beautiful game.
Clover left it's mark in the gaming industry with that game. It's awesome stuff, and very fulfilling. Ameterasu FTW
although godhand is really hard now, on KMS challenge....

its driving me crazy!!!!!!, although im still laughing at the scenes
@ immaterial

you mean this:
[Image: snap053.jpg]

and dont forget to mention this stage LOL
[Image: snap051.jpg]

[Image: snap052.jpg]

[Image: snap046.jpg]

I was on a Penelope riding a mega rider on my first try because I was so unsure about the fight LOL
Plants vs. zombies!! dunno why I'm hooked.. XP
@Immaterial:

GGXX Accent Core+ is not a button mash game. Do not fear.

@adtsutm:

God-Hand's Kick-Me challenge isn't impossible. Though I'm willing to admit it's damn frustrating. When in Doubt, run.

Currently still looking for good PSP games that aren't monster-hunter related (it just didn't click with me somehow):
Currently on memcard:
- Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman!
- Riviera
- FFT War of the Lions
- Pangya (moe can make anything better, even golf.)
- Gundam Seed Rengou vs ZAFT (Though very quickly approaching deletion)

Still waiting for Macross Ultimate Frontier D:< Considering playing Disgaea and MGS Portable Ops.
(08-17-2009, 05:56 PM)Aruren Wrote: [ -> ]Currently still looking for good PSP games that aren't monster-hunter related (it just didn't click with me somehow):

I heard Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops is pretty good.

Somehow even though I was excited for it, I don't get Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! Which is sad. Sad