The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
do ye play at garena?

im playing at garena 1.7 cod4

my name there is "atdsutm"
Tom Clancy's End War
Resident Evil 5 demo, anyone up for co-op?
(02-03-2009, 07:45 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]do ye play at garena?

im playing at garena 1.7 cod4

my name there is "atdsutm"

Sorry if I sound stupid but what do you mean by garena 1.7?
Either way, my name is Monk21, or (END)Monk on COD4.
i mean

cod4 1.7 pc version

garena is a program where you could play lan over the internet
inutil ka talaka Andrew ... sabi nga nya ps3 online eh kumag magbasa ka nga

sorry dragon slayer if you had to witness this man's laziness and stupidity for he does not know that you play on the ps3 ... and such

EDITED: ooh that's why the prick never answered

EDITED 2: okay tama na baka mamaya sugurin na ako nyan Ninja
mark? baka andrew...LOL
guys can you recommend a good and challenging psp game...i'm bored with the things i played on my console.....thanks in advance......
(02-05-2009, 02:09 PM)demon_knights Wrote: [ -> ]guys can you recommend a good and challenging psp game...i'm bored with the things i played on my console.....thanks in advance......

Crush (puzzle game)
N+ (action)
echochrome

space invaders extreme
Can't you get MH2g by downloading something to the normal MH2? What is the difference exactly?
(02-05-2009, 07:21 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]inutil ka talaka Andrew ... sabi nga nya ps3 online eh kumag magbasa ka nga

sorry dragon slayer if you had to witness this man's laziness and stupidity for he does not know that you play on the ps3 ... and such

EDITED: ooh that's why the prick never answered

EDITED 2: okay tama na baka mamaya sugurin na ako nyan Ninja

That seems kinda harsh don't you thinkLOL
btw, who's the prick in that statement? Surely it's not I.
MHP2G is better and has more content (and a lot more tough) hence fits the bill more than 2 and its only 100+mb larger

the prick who never read your post properly and never retorted at my comment its not THAT harsh yet you should see/read/hear the brothers when their at it now that HARSH... okaaay this is getting OT too much ehehehe back to talking about games ...
If you download the file does it continue from where you are or do you have to start from the beginning?
Mobile Suit Gundam: Giren no Yabou - Axis no Kyoui V (Giren's Greed - "Menace/Threat of Axis", as roughly translated)

The latest installment of the Giren's Greed turn-based strategy game series based on the UC Gundam universe for the PS2 and PSP which allows you to re-write the history of the Universal Century calendar.
I got the Resident Evil 5 Demo. Wish it was longer. I only got time to play on the weekends though. If anyone wants to play, set up a time when available.