The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
started playing Borderlands 2 on the PS3 this weekend. getting much needed practice with stick aiming.
Act of Aggression once in a while. A real excellent successor to the RTS classics!!!
[Image: tumblr_nt7l278ips1t88vp6o2_1280.jpg]
done replaying TES III: Morrowind and the first Halo. back to Terraria. also playing Pixel Piracy for the PC.
started Demon's Souls yesterday. i'm more frustrated dying from falling (Stonefang Tunnel shaft ffffffffffffffff) than from the enemies and bosses >.< also magicians are way too OP hahahahaha!
done with Demon Souls, now playing Dark Souls as a thief class.
The Dark Souls of driving games Facepalm

parried the fire out of Lord Gwyn, started Dark Souls 2 earlier. i think imma go with a lightning bolt shooting paladin this time.
playing Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn on the PS3 and Company of Heroes on the PC.

looking for a game where i can play with tanks tho. Company of Heroes isn't cutting it Sad
(10-05-2015, 02:27 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]looking for a game where i can play with tanks tho. Company of Heroes isn't cutting it Sad

1. Armored Warfare

2. War Thunder: Ground Forces

3. World of Tanks

In that order.
(10-05-2015, 04:31 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2015, 02:27 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]looking for a game where i can play with tanks tho. Company of Heroes isn't cutting it Sad

1. Armored Warfare

3. World of Tanks

In that order.

war thunder only if you play fucking slavs. fuck that game.
(10-05-2015, 04:31 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]

1. Armored Warfare

3. World of Tanks

In that order.

they're all on PC and my laptop prolly can't run em. any games on the PS3?
Armored Warfare!!!! Open beta out now.
just got Akiba's Trip for the PS3. playing X2: The Threat on the PC. lastly, Metal Gear Peacewalker on the PSP.
Playing a Werewolf Druid on DII:LoD
Made him gear where he'd turn into a bear when hit. It was actually really funny. When put on a Sorceress, it's like casting silence on her :3

Also, SECRET ROOMS Blink