The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core: Limit Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Finally, Armored Core on the PC and From's not doing it!

http://ravenrepublic.net/2010/02/04/armo...velopment/

Developer blog here: http://limitrelease.blogspot.com/
The storyline seems a bit of a mash-up between the PS2-era games. Wtf
VOB + LR AC =

[Image: LargeDendrobium-14.jpg]
Off-topic but for me, that's the kit purchase to end all my purchases. Damned php20k price tag. Chair

But i am pretty interested in the concept though.
@Sforza's post tama nag no XP

anyways this looks really interesting hope it turns out great.
One can't be patient enough, or even hoping, that Fromsoft releases a PC port.

So there we go. Someone makes it happen. Props to the devs Big grin
Aslong as theres people to code, it`ll get done.
That's good to know Tongue I hope the enthusiasm doesn't wane as time goes by, but at least we'll be here to cheer you on for the completion of the project Tongue

I am curious on how weapon balance will be implemented in the game, or if it will be similar to the original Armored Core games for the console. I suppose that's a little too early to ask since coding the game is top priority at the moment. Best of luck on your project!

I'm also wondering if this is a solo project on your part or are you working with a team of coders?
Its purely a solo project atm, I am open to anyone that wants to help out of course, especially with coding, I have yet to touch apon that because of the fact that I am purely an artist, and dont have enough skills with the code side of things.

Then again the project is supposed to push me to my limits, so I suppose at some point im going to have to go over coding anyway.

As for the storyline issue that Fox pointed out, I had to come up with something for moddb to issue it, so basically I tried to connect all the story lines together based on what was already known about them.

I started referencing the Great Destruction from AC1, then moved onto AC2, then went straight through to Nexus and Last Raven, because I could`nt find anything about AC3 that was majorly important to put in there, and then basically just made it seem like things in the AC universe where eventually going in a loop and repeating themselfs over and over.

Humanity builds itsself up, then knocks itsself down again, only to try again another day.
wow can't wait to play this game on my PC is wish there's an online mode Big grin
(02-12-2010, 07:33 AM)Moodydata Wrote: [ -> ]Humanity builds itsself up, then knocks itsself down again, only to try again another day.

Mankind never learns and history repeats itself basically. Nice to have you aboard, Moodydata! I wish you luck on your project.
Hey man, welcome! You've done a really good job so far. We're not really good at much else other than playing AC but we'll help however we can. LOL
Thanks for all the support guys, just hope I can get a coder early on now to secure the project tightly.
Good Luck on finding a coder. You'll bump into one sooner or later.
Hope you guys have been keeping up to speed with things, its not long now before I start actually making alot more progress Smile check moddb for any and all updates.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9