The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core: Limit Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
David, I'm wondering what other software are you using apart from unreal and zbrush. Have you tried using Blender? Just for the sake of not having to worry about licenses etc. and it's pretty versatile too.
(08-18-2014, 09:29 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]David, I'm wondering what other software are you using apart from unreal and zbrush. Have you tried using Blender? Just for the sake of not having to worry about licenses etc. and it's pretty versatile too.

I am using 3d Studio max, Sandro is using Zbrush and we plan to use Unreal to render it as if it was a video game, (plus things may turn interesting in future so we make our stuff as if it was meant to be in a video game) I have never tried Blender properly but I have seen your work J.E and its amazing, its inspiring.
I was only able to try some of it's features recently and I think they're pretty good. I think texture baking and creating animation libraries should come in handy since you're dealing with game engines. btw good luck with this project!
Thank you very much J.E, thank you everyone for the support its been amazing.

I am now Streaming live.

http://www.twitch.tv/limitRelease
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9