Current time: 05-13-2024, 10:09 AM
Armored Core: Limit Release
AC on the PC
Finally, Armored Core on the PC and From's not doing it!

http://ravenrepublic.net/2010/02/04/armo...velopment/

Developer blog here: http://limitrelease.blogspot.com/
The storyline seems a bit of a mash-up between the PS2-era games. Wtf
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
VOB + LR AC =

[Image: LargeDendrobium-14.jpg]
Off-topic but for me, that's the kit purchase to end all my purchases. Damned php20k price tag. Chair

But i am pretty interested in the concept though.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
@Sforza's post tama nag no XP

anyways this looks really interesting hope it turns out great.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

One can't be patient enough, or even hoping, that Fromsoft releases a PC port.

So there we go. Someone makes it happen. Props to the devs Big grin
Aslong as theres people to code, it`ll get done.
That's good to know Tongue I hope the enthusiasm doesn't wane as time goes by, but at least we'll be here to cheer you on for the completion of the project Tongue

I am curious on how weapon balance will be implemented in the game, or if it will be similar to the original Armored Core games for the console. I suppose that's a little too early to ask since coding the game is top priority at the moment. Best of luck on your project!

I'm also wondering if this is a solo project on your part or are you working with a team of coders?
Its purely a solo project atm, I am open to anyone that wants to help out of course, especially with coding, I have yet to touch apon that because of the fact that I am purely an artist, and dont have enough skills with the code side of things.

Then again the project is supposed to push me to my limits, so I suppose at some point im going to have to go over coding anyway.

As for the storyline issue that Fox pointed out, I had to come up with something for moddb to issue it, so basically I tried to connect all the story lines together based on what was already known about them.

I started referencing the Great Destruction from AC1, then moved onto AC2, then went straight through to Nexus and Last Raven, because I could`nt find anything about AC3 that was majorly important to put in there, and then basically just made it seem like things in the AC universe where eventually going in a loop and repeating themselfs over and over.

Humanity builds itsself up, then knocks itsself down again, only to try again another day.
wow can't wait to play this game on my PC is wish there's an online mode Big grin
(02-12-2010, 07:33 AM)Moodydata Wrote: Humanity builds itsself up, then knocks itsself down again, only to try again another day.

Mankind never learns and history repeats itself basically. Nice to have you aboard, Moodydata! I wish you luck on your project.
Hey man, welcome! You've done a really good job so far. We're not really good at much else other than playing AC but we'll help however we can. LOL
Thanks for all the support guys, just hope I can get a coder early on now to secure the project tightly.
Good Luck on finding a coder. You'll bump into one sooner or later.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Hope you guys have been keeping up to speed with things, its not long now before I start actually making alot more progress Smile check moddb for any and all updates.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the Final Verdict (tFV) - 2 Month Long Armored Core: Verdict Day marathon farmboy28 0 118 01-21-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: farmboy28
  Pilot's Internal Organization (PIO) - Armored Core Content Updates farmboy28 33 6,579 12-24-2023, 04:09 AM
  Armored Core 6 Updates and News farmboy28 6 764 10-12-2023, 08:29 PM
  Armored Core PvP retrospective Lord_Leperman 0 489 07-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  We compiled a list of reactions/opinions about Armored Core VI revealed today and als farmboy28 2 500 07-28-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON — Story Trailer farmboy28 1 405 07-23-2023, 02:01 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PCSX2 Armored Core PNACH Files Grim 4 6,400 04-30-2023, 10:51 AM
Last Post: phi1anthropy
  The Armored Core Series: A Newcomer's Journey Grim 3 654 03-25-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Armored Core VI Debut Trailer farmboy28 16 2,653 12-20-2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Grim
  『ARMORED CORE SUITE 02』 farmboy28 0 3,884 11-24-2017, 04:31 PM