The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core: Limit Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Will do will do. Keep on chugging along. Smile
i don't know about you NiX but am definately going to try that out once he releases it.
Meh, I'm sure everybody's been waiting for its release (the AC fans, at least).
Glad to see you're making lots of progress, man. Big grin You're good.
keep up the great work man!!!
Progress, always cool. Smile

Do you plan on animating the models you've built anytime soon, or are you planning to model/texture everything first?
interesting what software are you using?

maybe when i have extra time maybe we can help each other out i am also into 3d i use maya and a bit of zbrush

and unfortunately i am not into programming but i have a cousin 3 to 4 years from now who is planning to specialize in game programming
currently he is studying in CSB game design course if you willing to wait that long XD....and also though just like you i am more of the artist type

currently busy finishing up my demo reel for job hunting though

and heres a bit of advice though later on when your done with your armored core project or if you have a bit of freetime i would suggest practice modeling something biological also from time to time Happy cause in most cases in job test and such they would ask you to model something 80%+ biological

in anycase though i checked your blog looks like your doing great so far but may i suggest to add a bit more realistic feel maybe you can add some, scratches of paint peeling off and such through your uv textures

hope it helps ^^
(08-19-2010, 12:03 PM)Moodydata Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4daYe1yYi6M

^ New trailer Big grin

Looks pretty good man Shock

Will this game use AC4 gameplay? Or will it be the classic AC gameplay? Or will have an element of both?
Holy shit it's black dragon! legendary ninja raven!
GUNDAM
(08-19-2010, 02:26 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Holy shit it's black dragon! legendary ninja raven!

Dammit, did my reputation reach to that level? Ninja

Anyways, good luck Moodydata!
Hey Moodydata, great stuff, btw.

I'll feature your update on the front page. Smile
Is that a left handed PIXIE3 I'm seeing there? (00:14) Woot
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9