The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Pet peeves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Why is that a pet peeve? LOL
(12-01-2011, 03:07 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Why is that a pet peeve? LOL

Well the nice guy should finish first on occasion, I was thinking. He's been in the queue forever!
I just like how rich guy has no arms. LOL
(12-01-2011, 06:14 PM)JiN Wrote: [ -> ]this happened to you, jake?

No, not once actually. But in the social circles I hang out in, it's happened more than once and quite often. Hence I get annoyed for other people! LOL
I don't see any nerd girls, librarians, or milfs in that pic.
BV and leggo. LEGGO? BV? THE FUCK IS THIS?
Oh I'd love to smash your head in, that way you have a hole in your head like a goddamn LEGO. That BV enough for you, motherfucker?
Warning, wall of text rant.

There are just some people who have a twisted sense of the gravity of a situation. Below are all quotes from the same girl in my class that's about to make me commit manslaughter.

"Oh god I failed my test I'm going to starve myself."

How the hell did you connect failing to starvation? What, if you starve yourself you'll get a perfect score? DEAR GOD.

"Oh my god why are my grades so low?"

I dunno, maybe it's because you don't FUCKING STUDY AT ALL AND JUST COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR LOW SCORES FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME?

"Dear god the teacher sucks, I got so low in my report card grade for Computer."

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU GO TO FACEBOOK TWITTER AND 9GAG INSTEAD OF DOING THE FUCKING ACTIVITIES?!

"Our secretary's such a bitch, singling me out and making me go back to my seat."

Maybe it's because we're supposed to be arranged in a certain way? YOU KNOW, LIKE WHAT THE TEACHERS KEEP TELLING US FOR THE PAST TEN MINUTES? She ain't (secretary of the class) singling you out. She'd do it to anyone, so don't think you're anything special.

Some of you may think my reactions are harsh, but this has been the same pattern for the same person since the start of the school year. I'm an extremely nice and patient person. I haven't blown a fuse since I was in fifth grade, but that just means it's all there boiling and festering, waiting to erupt. I'm at my wit's end. One more little comment like that and I'm going to reprimand her in front of the entire fucking class. She's one of those people who always thinks she's the victim and shit, and it's really fucking annoying. FJAUISDFSIDAIJIFG

Rant done. Back to Skyrim~
If I were in your shoes I'd have ignored her since day one. If you're still up to manslaughter, don't forget to laugh. Can't have manslaughter without laughter LOL
Just don't acknowledge her existence. No need to do runbacks or some ways to annoy or fuck them up. The end.
How about people who burn things for money?
How about people who kill their own families over pulutan?

http://www.philstar.com/nation/article.a...eid=764861
Now that's just twisted. No no
People who don't reply to your text messages.

This is something i've been getting a lot lately. I can understand it if it's a joke or a comment but if the text is an important question or something that must be replied to, it can get really aggravating. I've heard all the useless excuses ranging from no load or busy playing a game to just plain being too lazy to type a message. What the fuck did you even get a number for if you can't be bothered to reply? Prepaid credits are easily obtainable virtually anywhere and costs as little as five pesos. Video games have a pause button. Anything you're doing can be put off for the minute or so that it takes to compose a reply.

It can be especially annoying if i'm the one doing you a favor and i'm asking questions about your situation. But nooo, you make some moronic excuse that's flimsy as hell and just try to laugh it off. Do you think i still want to waste my time helping you out after that?

If you can't do me the courtesy or even have the simple decency to acknowledge my messages, then there's no reason for me to keep your number in my contacts lists then, you cheapass fuckwits. Angry
These days I find it easier to just tweet or leave a message on the person's wall compared to texting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17