The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Pet peeves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
LOL. honestly, if this is acv related, which im sure it is. just settle for the default ones. then slightly alter. but not in massive scales.
You honestly expect me to quit using a button layout that i've been using for the past four years? Tongue
(04-19-2012, 03:53 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]You honestly expect me to quit using a button layout that i've been using for the past four years? Tongue

Now you know how I feel, sticking to my control scheme I'd used from ACPP up to LR.
Mine are squeaky toys, Toystory (cuz it's sad), my sister, losing my saturdays, people making fun of gays by pretending their gay, and thousand island dressing. WHO THE HELL INVENTED THAT!?
You know what guys, for the past few days, I've been thinking of having another name change. You have already known and called me with this for years, but as a misguided being, I want to change my name again and be free from this curse. This curse has annoyed me to no end, and I feel that I must change it one way or another.

I want to be a Polar Bear.
You can be a Polar Goat, Goat of the Arctic.
I'll name you Bert. Smile
facebook pet peeves \o/

posts about health risks of just about ANYTHING. what annoys me the most about these is that most of them are out of context/fail to factor in stuff like the person's daily routine, diet etc. i've seen one about drinking cold water that says it can lead to cancer. supposedly, cold water causes fats in your stomach to solidify, which when process later by your intestine will, and i quote, "turn to fat which leads to cancer." seriously? fat leads to cancer O.o im pretty sure whatever the original author of this was smoking would lead to cancer. there's one about noodles and their preparation, rice not being healthy, softdrinks, chicken nuggets and the list goes on. whats disturbing tho is people actually buy into the bullshit D:

those share/like if you love *insert religious figure here* and ignore if you are evil/satanic/whatever. last i checked the bible, it said there you shouldn't judge people, so why are you people judging me as evil/satanic simply because i didnt share your picture? there's also a passage in the bible saying that you dont need to flaunt your faith/love for God. i wonder if these so-called religious folk have read it o.O

game invites/announcements etc. (tho just minor coz the player can't really control how the game does things).
(06-01-2012, 09:16 AM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]I'll name you Bert. Smile

How about Polar Bert? Para lahat masaya.
(06-01-2012, 01:33 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]facebook pet peeves \o/

posts about health risks of just about ANYTHING. what annoys me the most about these is that most of them are out of context/fail to factor in stuff like the person's daily routine, diet etc. i've seen one about drinking cold water that says it can lead to cancer. supposedly, cold water causes fats in your stomach to solidify, which when process later by your intestine will, and i quote, "turn to fat which leads to cancer." seriously? fat leads to cancer O.o im pretty sure whatever the original author of this was smoking would lead to cancer. there's one about noodles and their preparation, rice not being healthy, softdrinks, chicken nuggets and the list goes on. whats disturbing tho is people actually buy into the bullshit D:

those share/like if you love *insert religious figure here* and ignore if you are evil/satanic/whatever. last i checked the bible, it said there you shouldn't judge people, so why are you people judging me as evil/satanic simply because i didnt share your picture? there's also a passage in the bible saying that you dont need to flaunt your faith/love for God. i wonder if these so-called religious folk have read it o.O

game invites/announcements etc. (tho just minor coz the player can't really control how the game does things).

I have a one strike policy for things like that. If a "friend" posts stupid shit, he/she gets wiped from my wall (never show posts by this person).
@ Goat

Mountain Goat perhaps?
(06-01-2012, 02:51 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2012, 09:16 AM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]I'll name you Bert. Smile

How about Polar Bert? Para lahat masaya.

PWEDE.
Hahahah screw you guys. LOL
+1 for Polar Bert.

[Image: ZrrW9.jpg]
How about Polar Bort or Polar Bertita?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17