The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Pet peeves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(02-04-2012, 07:12 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]@elevator thing
some context: i work on the 12th floor. company A takes up floors 2 up to 6, company B, 7 to 11. a lot of the time, in the morning, i get in the elevator with a bunch of people going to floor 2. then at floor 2 some people get on to get to floor 3..so on and so forth. there have been times the elevator has stopped on ALL floors coz of people like this. ive been stuck on such a hellevator once for around ten minutes >.<

btw, there a LOT of fags* in company A w/c makes elevator trips all the more irritating.

*im usually fine with gay/homo/bi people, but these ones are exceptions. yung typically becky-jejemon trying hard magmukhang babae na ...aah isipin ko pa lang nakakabwiset na ~.~

It happens in my university a lot. Usually most of my classes are somewhere around 10-11th floor, and the line is terribly long if you end up arriving at the lobby a few minutes before the official time for most classes start. Not only that, the elevator would sometimes not even pass towards the ground floor. One time, I actually got stuck waiting for around 30 mins before I could go up, then everybody's like, getting off per floor. Good thing I was with my professor at that time, so there was no problem regarding my attendance (and i use the service elevator from now on anyway; less people and much bigger).

I'm not exactly annoyed by that though. I'm most annoyed at people who do this: LOL

*Holds the elevator button to keep it from closing*
*Waits for friend to arrive*
*1-2 minutes have passed*
*you go up!*
*soliloquy: "Fuck you and fuck your lack of elevator etiquette plus your stupid fucking friend." *
Katoki's take on GP01/02 and his overratedness (raving fans OMG it's teh MG ver.KAKA!) Chair
So there's this guy who posts a "male version" of a song on youtube, claiming it to be his own version. Thing is, he just changed the pitch (takes a minute or two), places [DOWNLOAD] on the title then all of his links are from LINKBUCKS.

I checked his channel and found another one, he changes the tempo ever so slightly (again this takes just a minute), brands the video as usual and again does his thing.

Furthermore, he earns referrals for a certain "forum" by creating linkbucks URLs and then saying that (his tag) sent them there. Fucking scumbag.

EDIT: My point is that the guy is stealing other people's work, claiming it as his own because he did minor "tweaks" and THEN tries to earn money out of it. Parang yung eedyay na yan.
Wow someone making a profit off intellectual property owned by the RIAA? Cool.
Kaya nga pet peeve eh. Tongue
Speaking of laziness... I just saw someone "walk" their dog while driving:

1. Drive over the sidewalk onto a moderately large parking lot (and digging up the turf by the side while doing so).
2. Open door and let dog out.
3. Hit the gas, dog follows (sometimes ending up in front of the car, how that is not a recipe for disaster is beyond me).
4. Drive around the parking lot for a few times.
5. Open door and let dog in.
6. Drive away.

No wonder air pollution and obesity run rampant in this area! Clapping
LOL That's hilarious. I wish we had the space to do that here. LOL
But to the generation gap, it kind of pisses me off when older people tell me not to join in their 'old people conversations', yet they lecture me and join in some conversations they tend to just overhear..

An example would be when i was talking with Shinigami and what we do to new members [the fight all the other members who're there thing] and my use of the term 'hazing'. My granny over heard and lectured me saying what we're doing is wrong. The hell... Older doesn't always mean wiser.
(03-12-2012, 03:39 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Older doesn't always mean wiser.

Oh, definitely.
Mga nagpapadl sa PC ko; babagal lang ang net ko. Pinause ko na lang yung mga pinapatorrent nila, masyado kasi sinuswerte.

Gagong putanginag mga tarantado.
Ignorance; people not knowing that they are pirating at all. They keep asking me the price range per PSV game (around 1-1.5k), then they'll end up ranting about how PSP games only cost for about P20.00-100+ depending on whatever bullshit promo there is from random stalls (heck, I can just get them all for free).

Seriously, what the fuck? LOL
Farting in elevators, escalators, the LRT.
Unfortunately, is the one thing we could only complain about. Singhutin nyo na ng singhutin para mawala.
Hahaha masarap mag trashtalk sa LRT pag may umutot eh.

"Punyeta naman!" Then everyone goes silent.
CHANGING CONTROL SCHEMES EVERY FIFTEEN MINUTES!!!
(04-19-2012, 03:11 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]CHANGING CONTROL SCHEMES EVERY FIFTEEN MINUTES!!!

YEAH! SOMETHING YOU'LL LOVE AS LONG AS THE ONE CHANGING CONTROL'S ISN'T YOU!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17