The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Pet peeves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
^ EPIC potential answer. try it jin. haha
That's a nice comeback. LOL
(03-02-2011, 08:14 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Old or not, it's wrong.

edit: And yes, this is part of why Filipino is just not turning into an intellectualized language any time soon.

Well, I only said it's old.

Agreed. Filipino is mangled enough already.
pet peeve:

really ticks me off when things dont go according to sched. especially if i had to go out of my way to fit the activity or what not into my day. if you tell me we're going to do this or that, or go here or there, and i altered my normal schedule to accommodate you, you can only back out if a) a direct relative dies, b) you lose a limb on that day, c)your house catches on fire/is flooded/crumbles in a quake etc. i know sometimes it can be very immature, irrational and all that shit, but i just dont like it when people seem to just throw away the sacrifices ive made to accommodate them. worst part of this pet peeve is that happens very often. like at least twice a week ><

The people who eat my food without permission. Jesus, what the fuck?! The food I just hid had been eaten away for good.

Putang inang may pangalan ko na kakainin pa, GAGO!
(03-13-2011, 02:46 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]pet peeve:

really ticks me off when things dont go according to sched. especially if i had to go out of my way to fit the activity or what not into my day. if you tell me we're going to do this or that, or go here or there, and i altered my normal schedule to accommodate you, you can only back out if a) a direct relative dies, b) you lose a limb on that day, c)your house catches on fire/is flooded/crumbles in a quake etc. i know sometimes it can be very immature, irrational and all that shit, but i just dont like it when people seem to just throw away the sacrifices ive made to accommodate them. worst part of this pet peeve is that happens very often. like at least twice a week ><

You need to assert more.
I know this is thread necromancy, but here is a relatively new one for me since I need to drive much more than I used to:

Distracted driver by cellphone: People who uses their cellphones to call or text all the time. These tend to swerve a whole lot, drive incredibly slowly, and ram into random objects frequently (either static or moving). I nearly got rammed twice this week alone by texting drivers while parking because they don't bother looking at whatever is in front of them...

I don't know what's keeping the local authorities from banning cellphone usage when driving (bill didn't pass, and that was a few years ago), but it sure as hell is a hazardous practice.
Hahah you should see the stunts being pulled by motorists over here. People on motorcycles texting! LOL
(03-13-2011, 02:46 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]pet peeve:

Haha, the gf just did this to me just once the other day and I gave her hell for it. Nag war kami on a monthsary LOL But we're okay now.

Was just reading back on this thread a bit.
(06-03-2011, 12:08 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Hahah you should see the stunts being pulled by motorists over here. People on motorcycles texting! LOL

Those must be really stupid stuntmen.
My job.

annoyingly unbearable
just recently noticed that it ticks me off when people blast their music loudly even when wearing ear/headphones. i mean shit dude, you're already wearing IEMs/noise cancelling cans but you still have to blast your music that loud? thats why people are all "earphones are bad and will cause deafness" coz there are idiots like you who dont know when loud is too loud. why? do you think its cool? who the fuck cares about your beats headset if your music selection is crap and you dont know what control is? i want my silence, i dont want to hear your crap EVEN WHEN I ALREADY HAVE MY EARPHONES ON (yes some people play it that loud).

this issue strikes pretty close to home too since my TL does this. he comes to work with linkin park blaring from his tiny earbuds. come on! linkin park is already loud. and seriously you listen to only the first two albums? haven't you grown out of that phase yet? coz last i check the band itself already matured to better themes.

ok imma stop coz this is turning into a rant instead of a pet peeve thing ehehehe
(10-17-2011, 08:19 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]just recently noticed that it ticks me off when people blast their music loudly even when wearing ear/headphones.

Don't come near me then. I tend to do this all the time. LOL
Yeah I do that all the time, but usually only at home.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17