The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Pet peeves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Talking and driving at the same time... dangerous and simply retarded, using a bluetooth i cna understand a lil bit more, but..god ~_~
(08-18-2012, 07:21 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2012, 02:27 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2012, 11:47 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2012, 11:32 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2012, 11:27 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Teenagers.

That's another problem. He's not.

Actually, i wasn't replying to you. I meant that i'm peeved at teenagers nowadays. Kids nowadays are just so far removed from how things were when i was in my teens. Glare

"You kids get off my lawn!!!!" - Mr. Fox

ya yungsters habe it easy with yur cellphones, intirnet 'en thingamajiggys. why, when i was yur age ya had to walk to dem post opis to git yur letter sent. *hacks and spits*

Beautiful, guys. Just beautiful. LOL
Running out of Undos
Since i was in a real bad mood for the majority of yesterday, i had a bit of time to sort out what i was angry about:

* morons who use the idiotic "should of", "could of", "must of" instead of the more correct "should have". "could have", "must have".

* pop and mainstream music from the late 2000s onward.

* social climbers who will never fail to point out that they're really close and tight with so-and-so, forgetting that fact that you yourself are also good friends with the people they've mentioned.

* those who prioritize vices, videogames and their own business over real life necessities like getting a job or helping out with the household's upkeep.

* politicians who add their name in bold to whatever project or announcement they display in public, especially when their pictures are added to the billboards and those names and pictures dwarf everything else, including the announcement.

* retards who blunder into online forums and start posting away without familiarizing themselves with the place first.

* bus drivers plying the FTI - EDSA - Navotas route in Metro Manila, especially late at night.

* fuckfaces who are new to a hobby or sport and then go around saying that they know how to pick out good model kits, figures or equipment.

* braggarts who show up for their first game in whatever sport or hobby, complete in the best equipment but can't do jack shit, a.k.a "dressed to kill but has no skill".

* most of today's teenagers, especially the ones born from 1993 onwards.

* people who are so overconfident of their own abilities that they start to blame everone and everything else when things turn out to be tougher for them or don't go their way.

* guys who always make excuses whenever their friends call on them and then complain, whine and get angry at those friends once they don't hear from them anymore.

* attention whores who post a photo or status update on Facebook and other social media and are the first to like and/or comment on it.

* southbound traffic in Metro Manila on Friday and Saturday evenings.

* pretend know-it-alls who keep saying they've heard about this and that and know about things beforehand whenever you bring some topic up but can't specify or elaborate once you press them for details.

* know-it-alls in general.

* idiots who keep on bragging about their trophies on PSN, S-ranked missions and in-game prowess when you've already heard about those a million times before.

* upper-middle class folk who scoff and laugh at the simple pleasures of those who are less priviliged.

* kids, especially spoiled, stuck-up, rich ones, who try to hang out with older guys, all the while making stupid mistakes and earning the ire of the people they're trying to impress.

* the rail transit system linking the majority of Metro Manila.

* hypocrites who will alway say that they're loyal to you and your other friends but keep making up excuses or are nowhere to be found once something important comes up.

* pretentious fuckers who watch a movie based on a comic-book or novel and then come out of the cinema proclaiming that they've been a huge fan of that series ever since they were kids, even though they actually know next to nothing about it.

* the ones who never know when to shut up and take a hint but still keep on posting bullshit that people don't even find interesting, especially if they've been ignored dozens of times before.

Bato bato sa langit, people.
(12-19-2012, 11:55 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]* most of today's teenagers, especially the ones born from 1993 onwards.

Sorry ha.
(12-19-2012, 12:11 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2012, 11:55 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]* most of today's teenagers, especially the ones born from 1993 onwards.

Sorry ha.

Urur! LOL
Ay, nako! Awkward timing, the track started playing while I was reading your post, then I started laughing inwardly haha!

Sapul ako dun sa ibang points eh... Self-assessment muna ako Sad
Pasensiya na, iho. I was basing those observations off all the people in my life, not just the ones i know in RR.
Quote: * pretentious fuckers who watch a movie based on a comic-book or novel and then come out of the cinema proclaiming that they've been a huge fan of that series ever since they were kids, even though they actually know next to nothing about it.

LOL LOL LOL

@Thread:

Falling off the sofa when I try to take a nap there.

When you press the left analog stick on your controller, your controller suddenly goes haywire like activating the d-pad or the right-side buttons out of nowhere.

That realization that you have snoozed your alarm for 10x and realize that you're late.

Trying to take a shower and not realizing that it's set to COLD.

That hesitation when you feel lazy, but then you needed to do something.

When you try to deep-fry something and realize that you didn't set the timer right to ring on you when needed. AKLFJASLKFSSAFA

Waking up from a zombie dream. Just fucking shoot me in the head.

That paranoia when you sense that a cockroach is nearby, and the panic attacks when it flies.

When dust suddenly starts appearing again every after 5 hours after cleaning your own damn place.
(12-19-2012, 03:54 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Waking up from a zombie dream. Just fucking shoot me in the head.

Bakit? Zombie ka na din ba?
>Signal to switch lanes in traffic
>A million cars pass by with no one stopping

YOU'RE ALL SELFISH PRICKS :I
Quote:* pretend know-it-alls who keep saying they've heard about this and that and know about things beforehand whenever you bring some topic up but can't specify or elaborate once you press them for details.
im guilty of this Sad
when pressed for details i dont know anything coz that's just it, i just read/heard of it from the stupidly large amount of time i spend online. im no expert XD

Quote:That paranoia when you sense that a cockroach is nearby, and the panic attacks when it flies.
especially when you're starting to drift off to sleep >.<
I'm sure everybody here knows about having banned members create new accounts right?
It's become quite a peeve, but I must say. If he/she stays regardless, the aftermath is a bit hilarious.
Like He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named and his alter ego/second account/supposed neighbor? Tongue
(12-20-2012, 01:28 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Like He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named and his alter ego/second account/supposed neighbor? Tongue

Minus the laughs because the "neighbor" didn't stay very long.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17