The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Pet peeves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Fly > thinks it's a damn fighter jet > tries to dive for my food a few times > STOP THAT DAMMIT
(10-18-2011, 12:16 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Fly > thinks it's a damn fighter jet > tries to dive for my food a few times > STOP THAT DAMMIT

LOL

@zero: I do that quite often as well, not really intentionally. Sometimes I have to set down my headset if I have to listen to something, i.e, some announcement, crossing roads, etc.

I almost always have my set on full blast -1 Woot
@Shin
I've been around you with headphones on and your music doesn't leak out, so that's all good in my book.
Addendum:

NFA rice na isang beses lang hinugasan. Lasang sinaing na amag :x
When trying to sell stuff online, I usually put in the phrase "sale only, no swapping or other similar deals"

then the first reply i get is

"ser puwede ho bah swap poH?"

=_=
(11-02-2011, 11:22 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]Addendum:

NFA rice na isang beses lang hinugasan. Lasang sinaing na amag :x

Nakapagsaing ka na ng amag? Ninja
(11-02-2011, 12:26 PM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]"ser puwede ho bah swap poH?"

=_=

They're just trollng you LOL
@Jake: Nakatikim ka na ng NFA rice na isang beses lang hinugasan? LOL
Addendum:

Facebook people who post shit for attention. Quoting some for the shitstorm:
"ANG TUNAY NA LALAKI, NAGSASABI NG TOTOO SA MAHAL NIYA, HINDI GUMAGAWA NG KWENTO O NAKIKIPAG-AWAY, MAIPAGTANGGOL LNG ANG KASINUNGALINGAN NYA!!!!" - From a HS classmate na nagka anak na at di pinanagutan ng gumawa.

"Ang buhay ay parang gulong. Minsan nasa ilalim ka, Minsan naman nasa itaas ka. Wag lang maging masyadong mayabang pag nasa itaas ka." - Same person :x

UPDATE: While writing this, same person just posted that "Hi mommy!" chain story. Gonna cringe for like, 10 seconds, brb.
LOL just unsubscribe him. Done. Unless you're keeping him for the lulz. LOL
(11-05-2011, 10:02 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]Addendum:

Facebook people who post shit for attention. Quoting some for the shitstorm:
"ANG TUNAY NA LALAKI, NAGSASABI NG TOTOO SA MAHAL NIYA, HINDI GUMAGAWA NG KWENTO O NAKIKIPAG-AWAY, MAIPAGTANGGOL LNG ANG KASINUNGALINGAN NYA!!!!" - From a HS classmate na nagka anak na at di pinanagutan ng gumawa.

"Ang buhay ay parang gulong. Minsan nasa ilalim ka, Minsan naman nasa itaas ka. Wag lang maging masyadong mayabang pag nasa itaas ka." - Same person :x

UPDATE: While writing this, same person just posted that "Hi mommy!" chain story. Gonna cringe for like, 10 seconds, brb.

thats why i stopped using facebook XD
I've been getting swamped lately with people who do nothing but brag about all their achievements, money, women, new gadgets and gaming prowess. Yeah, it's cool to hear that once or twice but when you start hearing that same old bullshit again and again, you start getting the usual feeling of "tangina, hanggang bunganga lang pala tong kumag na to eh.".

ADDENDUM - I'm now adding physical prowess to the list. Glare
^ Accounts for the majority of humanity. It's amazing how humans associate their worth with such irrelevance.
Any of you get that (insert month) baby bullshit on facebook? Some tard posted the whole thing and whatnot, then I just did a brainfart and posted "Pota ang random naman nito."

Some fanboy then replied:
"arte mo wag mo pansinin ..
random pala ee nag mura ka pa"

Jesus Christ. I'm trying not to think of falcon punching the fucking idiot at every passing second.
Hahaha just ignore or unsubscribe to the person's feed. LOL Don't give in to the hate. Hate only hatred. LOL
[Image: 391786_190601321026438_179289762157594_4...5626_n.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17