The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Strawhat's fics and the flames you give em!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
k, I'm gonna finish it tomorrow(Tuesday), and heres the name of the chapter, just to see if you can get anything out of it:

Ruego Nos Perdone Dios

That MIGHT be a wrong translation, because that particular language I haven't studied much on it. but I'm not gonna tell you what that language is, you're probably gonna figure it out anyway.
"Request to God to Pardon Us"

Hmm, sounds interesting.
lol, got the same thing in babelfish

actually, my translation leans closer to May God Forgive Us
Wow,I always wanted to study those type of language but just couldn't find time for them lol.

Anyway,can anyone translate this??it's one of the missions in AC4

Marche Au Supplice

Big grin
that would be French for March To The Torment.

I might use that!

oh, and one new character will be introduced in this chapter. It's going to shock everybody. the idea even shocked me when it hit me.

EDIT: Strawhat has delivered.

DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMIN DID YA?
<!--QuoteBegin-strawhat_luffy+May 23, 2007 06:17 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (strawhat_luffy @ May 23, 2007 06:17 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMIN DID YA? [/quote:f30e1a134d]
ZOMG THE CAPTAIN! LOL
k, gonna post a non-AC fanfic in a little while, I just need to finish the prologue and check for a few speeling mistakes.

also, it's not gonna be a big story or anything, I'm just making it up as I go along.

EDIT: The Life and Breath of Tonny Iommi has been posted.

hopefully you'll like it.
RAWR. Domo

k. >_> someone needs to proof-read Eureka SeveN: Psalms of Earth, cause right now, I think the prologue is crap.

also, if you've got a suggestion for a better title, go ahead. I'll use it.

Im just thinking randomly, I just felt like posting.. you dont have to mind this..

A general type of title? 'Ravens of the Republic'.. lol, 'Republic Ravens'..

or the name of a setting that's often used. ..or an adjective word.
yeessh. this thread needs to be redone. and not because of the tags either X_X

I know longer have any of Chaos, CBS, Heavenfall, or any others, because my uncle erased my HD.

well I've got plenty of space now but I gotta rewrite it all Sad

oh well. *cracks knuckles* I got enough time to do it now. and with Office 07 I can do it better >.>
Looking forward to the first Canto.

On a totally unrelated but arguably related note, I just suddenly remembered I took on your commission.
half of the first Canto of the Commedia Divina et cin Veerae.

sorry guys, kinda forced myself to write it tonight. but I needed to deliver something >.>
So, you gonna finish your first chapter or do I have to finish your commission first? Haha
I've been kinda busy lol, sorry.

I've got a bunch of school projects coming up, which I'm actually doing for once instead of letting my idiotness rot in the empty space my peanut brain calls home.
This is solid proof that Luffy still lives.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8