The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Strawhat's fics and the flames you give em!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ROFL!! I think he's starting to pair up Lunar and Grimlok again, LOL!
Nix is old! Smile)

Grimlok's a pervert! Rofl

And Wanzer's a supermarket raider! XD

j/k guys Smile

I already like this!

Although I think Lunar's scene was to introduce her to the story. I can't wait to find out what unique trait you're gonna giver her and the other characters Tongue

Lunar X Grimlok? I don't know, it seems a bit far feched at the moment. Who knows, she or he might bump into someone else more suited for a pairing Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+Feb 12 2007, 08:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ Feb 12 2007, 08:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Lunar X Grimlok? I don't know, it seems a bit far feched at the moment. Who knows, she or he might bump into someone else more suited for a pairing Tongue[/quote:3cb6a43ca8]

Hmm, OK. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
<span style='color:white'>Probably <span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Fox</span></span>.
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+Feb 12 2007, 09:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ Feb 12 2007, 09:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> POST [/quote:becf4e6a94]
Probably. Tongue Tongue Tongue
slight spoilers for CBS

Edit: no more spoilers! I'll say too much. LOL

more important EDIT: Prologue of the rewritten Heavenfall is up. Now working on Chapter 1. if you want a part in the fanfic

POST IN THIS TOPIC NOW!

I'm not adding anymore people after I post chapter 2. so don't bother asking.
Hey am I already included there? XDD
give me about 2-3 chap's time and you will be Tongue
I'm guessing that my character will have the worst end/death compared to the other characters, LOL. Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+Feb 12 2007, 09:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ Feb 12 2007, 09:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+Feb 12 2007, 08:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ Feb 12 2007, 08:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Lunar X Grimlok? I don't know, it seems a bit far feched at the moment. Who knows, she or he might bump into someone else more suited for a pairing Tongue[/quote:a971bd1168]

Hmm, OK. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
<span style='color:white'>Probably <span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Fox</span></span>. [/quote:a971bd1168]
The hell are you guys thinking?!?!?!

Anyone pairs me up with Lunar and that person gets a spot in one my fics...

...as cannon fodder for one of the Pulverizer's rampages. Big grin

BTW, nice work om the new stuff, Strawhat. Haven't read much of it yet but it looks great. I'll write ya a review when i'm done with 'em.
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+Feb 16 2007, 12:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ Feb 16 2007, 12:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Anyone pairs me up with Lunar and that person gets a spot in one my fics...[/quote:fe9cb5b8b1]

Wait, besides Lunar... I wonder who's the other one.

<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+Feb 16 2007, 12:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ Feb 16 2007, 12:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->...as cannon fodder for one of the Pulverizer's rampages.[/quote:fe9cb5b8b1]

Luffy might do that to me. LOL.

I wonder what type of death'll luffy make. It looks like he's busy too, LOLOLOL.
Well, when's the next chapter gonna come out? Big grin
soon LOL

seriously, my writings not coming back to me like it used to. just in bursts right now. but I'm gonna really try finishing up a chapter of CBS or HF tomorrow. if I don't, it'll be up sunday.
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+Feb 23 2007, 08:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ Feb 23 2007, 08:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Well, when's the next chapter gonna come out? Big grin[/quote:04cc2ab185]
It looks like luffy's busy making fan fics lol.

Uh, it's Sunday. Tongue

Edit:
<span style='font-size:24pt;line-height:100%'>LUFFY, WHERE ARE YOU?</span> Tongue

Edit 2:

[Image: LUFFFYYYYYYWHEREEEEAREEEYOUUUU.jpg]
Shifty no where in particular.
Why?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8