The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Strawhat's fics and the flames you give em!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ok, may I be inserted into the story? This is becomng interesting Tongue. Just use this AC in any case: <a href='http://ravenrepublic.net/index.php?showtopic=212' target='_blank'>http://ravenrepublic.net/index.php?showtopic=212</a> Big grin
I'm taking a break on the fic for a while. probably about a week

EDIT(I'm getting used to editing. lol stupid cjayc and your stupid strict mods and boards): I just got a new copy of Last Raven, so expect the new chappy sooner.
new fic. Calm Before Storm relates the story of how Grimlok started the Raven Republic. Why is Lunar mad at him? And how did the RR become the largest Raven team in the world? keep reading it.
I just read the prologue for Calm and the new chappie for Heavenfall. It was all good stuff especially the prologue for the new fic.

However, I'm not sure I'm entirely happy with the way I'm being "used" in Heavenfall. So now I'm paired off with Grimlok eh? It should be interesting to see how things turn out from here. Tongue

How about writing a fight scene where I use Moonlight against somebody?

*edit*
Stupid lag spike caused my previous post to be triplicated. Would the mods please delete my two previous posts. Jason

Mod Edit - done and deleted.
goddamnit, I really need to get to work. Half of Heavenfall's chapter 7 is done, and I started on Chapter 1 of CBS a few minutes ago.

All this block I'm getting on HF is really screwing me up. I have only gotten writers block once(for about...2 hours Sick) and I don't intend to do it again. sadly, fate had a different design in life for me.

also, no more fanservice on Heavenfall. I told Crimson I was gonna pair him with someone and blow up his AC. Thats the last bit of fanservice I'm doing.
I sympathize with your predicament, Strawhat. Same thing's happened to me as work on "Wings" hasn't gone too well for the past couple of weeks.

Good job on the last couple of chapters, although i find myself wondering just how long i'll be an invalid? I take it that the last scene is the one in LR in which the fight gets interrupted by a Pulvie? Coolness!

Keep them chapters coming dude. Big grin
argh! I was planning on updating CBS yesterday, but I went to a concert and didn't get back to a pc until a few minutes ago. probably gonna update tomorrow. I'm reading this new book by John Marco called The Jackal of Nar. It's pretty good, and its giving me a little inspiration on another story. @_@ I have one story being written now, two fanfics, 1 story I'm rewriting, and 4 I need to revise. I need a break from writing stories, but my brain will prevail the block!

EDIT: Chapter 1 is up.

@ Crimson: I know I told you that I would get the new HF chapter up first, but I'm being blocked real bad.
Its cool as I told you already, but I read your CBS chapter and it sounded similar to one of Fox's opening chapters in Wing of Tomorrow, but its all good Big grin
I bet you guys hate me for not updating for 12 days. @_@. and expect that rewrite I mentioned up there soon. Its not AC, but it was my first long attempt at a story, so I decided to rewrite it. And its gonna be a hella lot more descriptive and long than the first.
Wait, this may sound like I'm demanding, but not really. Somehow I'm just wondering if you're the one who's gonna make my AC or do I have to give you a design? Anyways, about the character, LOL it's up to you. Use me if you want to. XD I'm looking forward to CBS, it shows a lot of promise Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

Sorry about the smiley spam, just got excited again, sorry.
umm...which one do you want to be in? CBS or HF? or both?
You could put me in HF too if you want. XD
I want to be in CSB!
CBS is cool luffy, and not just because I'm the main character (or so it would seem). Tongue

The first person perspective is always a refreshing take on the fic business, since you actually let your readers live out the experiences of the character, even if it wasn't them.

So I take it that the storyline for this goes directly from Silent Line to the end of Nexus (and into Last Raven)?

Good stuff, although writer's block is always for the lose. Haha.
well, thats what it was going to be at first, but I changed my mind to right after NX. I never played NArghFear). and my writers block HAS OFFICIALLY VANISHED. as soon as I got home from playing paintball(it hurts!), I had quite the inspiration. even one for another story, but I'm just gonna write that @ school in my spare time. not that I have much of it... Sad. and I have all day tomorrow to write. Happy

EDIT: I have very good news.

CBS will be updated tonight. and HF's rewritten prologue/first chap will be up tomorrow. Woot

EDIT: chap 2 is up. with a very long title. finally. guess who he met in the hallway? Roll eyes
<!--QuoteBegin-strawhat_luffy+Feb 11 2007, 10:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawhat_luffy @ Feb 11 2007, 10:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> EDIT: chap 2 is up. with a very long title. finally. guess who he met in the hallway? Roll eyes [/quote:26a6733966]
Lunar? Lol if you'll notice, I'm back to reading the fics again. Tongue

NiX and wanzer as supermarket raiders, haha that's rich.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8