The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Strawhat's fics and the flames you give em!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Just a question dude, how long will this fic be?

I mean, how many chapters are you planning on doing?
I'm not really sure... I'm guessing about 30-40. Like I said, I don't write long stories.
That's okay. Short or long, as far as the storyline is good, i couldn't care less.

Coolness, Lunar and Crimson are siblings now? And i'm still alive! Hey, i finally got my brother to play AC again. When he signs up for the boards, could you maybe give him a part in the fic?

Still eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Hit the keyboards, dude!
I might see if I can fit him in. Nevuk took the last big spot, but he can always end up in some extra mission as a consort.

EDIT: I had an idea! I could use him as a revenge type person, since your now in the ER, he comes after me for doing that. lol how about that?
I'm game! Or actually, he's game. He's out right now so he can't register but he'll be using the call-sign Ice when he does.

Hehehe, Man, this fic of yours is turning out to be real blast-fest!

Oh sorry about Wings but i'm kinda going through a block right now. I was writing the second third of CHapter 19 when i zoned out and just began staring at the screen.

The attack of the block.....Ugh!
I think everyone has those moments Fox. I like to wave at them as they pass by. In other news, I got AC2. Course, I already had the game but I lost it.

EDIT: I've noticed a fic on fanfiction.net by Xardion called 'The Hands of God.' He has done two fics, and the third fic he's working on is called...you guessed it. Heavenfall. My fic has no relation to his at all. just felt like getting that out of the way.
Nice fic, strawhat_luffy. Nice idea you got here, using the board members as characters.

I was reading the fic and I was thinking "WTF, is that how Evangel looks like?" when I realized that it was a different Evangel, haha!

Good stuff man. I'll be awaiting the next chapters.
Goddamnit. Grim was right when he said that when ever you make a deadline, you almost never make it. Beating a dead horse

Thats right, I don't have the chapter up. Shock if I don't get it up tomorrow, sue me. *goes to play AC2*
strawhat, I meant that I can be used as a fanfic character. There wasn't any innuendo in what I said. Get your mind outta the gutter, you perv!

Anyways, that's funny with you introducing me as Crimson's sister. Haha, how 'bout tying in some romance there and pairing me up with Fox? Big grin
damn...I was going to pair you with Grim but...I'll see what I can do.
Don't listen to her, Strawhat! Don't you dare listen to her!

There was enough hype already when the two of us met, don't add any more fuel to the fire. Pair her with Grim and hook me up with one of the nurses in the hospital! Or even with Ellinika, or even Zinaida! Anyone other than Lunar!

Do it, that's an order! Tongue
Quote:Don't listen to her, Strawhat! Don't you dare listen to her!

There was enough hype already when the two of us met, don't add any more fuel to the fire. Pair her with Grim and hook me up with one of the nurses in the hospital! Or even with Ellinika, or even Zinaida! Anyone other than Lunar!

Do it, that's an order! Tongue

Ellinika is a dude. I know it sounds like a girls name but...anyway, a nurse huh? LOL or Zinny? XD I might actually do that.
Mr. Fox wants a dude. Tongue Tongue Tongue

On topic, what's up with the sudden challenge from him to Evangel? It seems kinda out of character, and a bit forced.

On top of that, I got slapped by a girl, presumably for something. Only I don't know what, heh.
OMG, Ellinika's a guy? What in Hades' name have i been saying... RETRACT, RETRACT, RETRACT!!!! Gimme Zinaida, or the nurse or even the receptionist!!!!
@Grim:

I'm planning on writing a fic about how you started the Republic in Heavenfall. This will include why Lunar left/WAS mad at you. wonder why I say was? Wait for chapter 6.

And the chapter is still not done...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8