The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Strawhat's fics and the flames you give em!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
did you check the CBS fic ACs topic? Pale Horse is up. hopefully you'll like it. Also, let me lengthen the chap a little bit more, and I'll be done for a while.

EDIT: guess what. Check the fic section. Big grin
Nice, I checked it. I'll try using it later in my PS2 if the photos aren't up yet. Thanks lol Tongue
new story up, that rewrite I talked about. its not AC, so if you wanna read an AC fanfic, don't click that topic. Huh If you do decide to read it, all will be explained by chapter 3
Just read Chaos in the Clouds. Melee battles eh? Very <a href='http://ravenrepublic-forums.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=675' target='_blank'>300</a>-ish, in a much smaller scale. Haha.

The names are mostly recycled from your earlier works and aliases, although some I can tell are based on Roman figures.

Rome meets Sparta? Cool idea. I'm also getting a Soul Calibur vibe. Smile)
Heheh. I'd love to see more brutal fight scenes. Big grin

Good job. XDD
yeah, I recycle names a lot. LOL
Rome meets Sparta? you could say that...
Soul Calibur...didn't think of that. Subliminal messages maybe? the story came to me about a month after SC2 came out. and that was the first time I played a SC game.

Goatling, if you think thats brutal, wait for the third book. Suicides, decapitation, mutilation, the good stuff. Shock
Make someone's yohoo get severed. LOL
YAY.

New chapter for CBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111!!!!!!!!!oneone2121243499IIiiiiiii111111222111111
Umm, whoo the heck is Lumina, anyway you know any story 'bout Zinaida and the AC Cascade Range(If you saw a picture na nakatutok yung Phyton kay Zinaida) well I'm just asking, hehe.
<!--QuoteBegin-Jack-O+April 18, 2007 12:38 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Jack-O @ April 18, 2007 12:38 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Umm, whoo the heck is Lumina, anyway you know any story 'bout Zinaida and the AC Cascade Range(If you saw a picture na nakatutok yung Phyton kay Zinaida) well I'm just asking, hehe. [/quote:214f354d11]
Dude. It's a fanfic. That means the characters are made by the author. To know who Lumina is, you'll have to read the work. And discussion goes here, in this forum. Posting in the fan fics and literature section is only allowed if you're posting your own work.
<!--QuoteBegin-Jack-O+--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Jack-O)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Umm, whoo the heck is Lumina, anyway you know any story 'bout Zinaida and the AC Cascade Range(If you saw a picture na nakatutok yung Phyton kay Zinaida) well I'm just asking, hehe.[/quote:b8aedc8de3]
Oh that. I think that was just a fanart. I forgot who made, but I think it's probably Mistcrown. Though not sure about the artist, but I'm sure it's a fanart. Tongue
sorry I've been gone, my internet was off.

but I haven't worked on the stories yet. just one, and that one none of you should know about. only Grim knows. LOL

I'm gonna write some tonight, hopefully Chapter 4 will be up by friday.
Today... is Friday.
so it is. I could post something, but I'm gonna wait to post that.

too many spoilers. Fear

hmmm...I was gonna say several lame excuses that actually happened, but I'm just gonna say that it might take a little longer than planned.

EDIT: hey Goat, guess what. new CBS chappie.

and over here, its still Friday. Happy
sorry, but I gotta say this from my last post:

Posted: April 27, 2007 06:25 pm

wow. lol, I really gotta start working again.
but I'm feeling in a writing mood right now, so expect a new chapter for either Heavenfall or Calm between now and next wednesday.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8