The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: ACV Online Assembly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(04-06-2012, 02:47 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of successful defenses on Alpine today. Good job, RR.

Did more people suddenly start attacking, or did you guys just happen to be on at the same time as majority of the playerbase?
two things:

i think more people are playing conquest again after finding out that bamco's "seasons" don't reset the territories

and yes, we were playing at their prime time
NineBreakers are on a worldwide conquest. They already control the majority of 3 areas in just a few days. They must be put down or at least stopped.
^RR honestly doesn't have the manpower right now o face up to the other top teams. We usually just have 4 guys online, barely enough to defend/attack. Add to that our odd hours (GMT+8:00).

Anyway, with the effort they obviously put out, I think they deserve their placement for now.

Let's just forego conquest for now until we get an actual reset/patch/something and have fun/practice on free/mock battles. Enjoy the game, guys.
(04-06-2012, 04:07 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]Did more people suddenly start attacking, or did you guys just happen to be on at the same time as majority of the playerbase?
No, its just that all of a sudden the territories became more attackable, especially the 10,000 ones for some reason. I think it has something to do with the "reset" Bamco did. They didn't wipe the slate clean, but they did something.

(04-08-2012, 11:45 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Let's just forego conquest for now until we get an actual reset/patch/something and have fun/practice on free/mock battles. Enjoy the game, guys.

Some of you may have heard this but, a lot of teams (including the big ones) are doing this now and have started playing just free battles. Mechaverse is still doing conquest though, but its mainly just team 1. Team 2 does it occasionally, but we tend not to have enough people online to do it. I personally prefer to play free battles until they fix up the servers (reset +patches).
^Yeah, we've read about those initiatives. We'll probably go that direction as well for now.

Oh, and congrats on your current placement on mining sector. We ran into you guys quite a few times the other day. Smile
finally got a copy (ty again Trace!!!)

only to see all our bases burning TT oh well I'll be training and farming weapons in the mean time... I'll probably be sticking around the merc area when there is nothing to do.
^Just join 5-on-5 free battles. There's still lots to learn in the pubs.
WE NEED MORE ACTIVE MEMBERS

THAT WILL DIE FOR RR AND ACV!!!!!!!!!!!!!
newbie here looking for a playmate/teammate/mission coop in ACV, Online time : 6pm-10pm gmt+8 I guess almost everyday. R1 PSN ID: Azure7blade. Thanks Big grin
I AM BACK AND AM WILLING TO DIE FOR RR AND ACV!!!!!!..... ISH!!!!!!
*Falls off chair* DX

Ima try to go online at around 10am-ish tomorrow for OPERATOR practice. Who wants to be guinea pigs?
@HayWire i will be around by 12noon

ok, lets do some practice for 4/11/2012 8pm onwards

also lets try to do some conquests on the alpine territory or mock battles at that territory too.

anyone game?

lets try our best to be active in this game and support the ACV community, and to keep you hopes up. The current reigning clans "ninebreakers" are consisting a 4 man squad who are very good at using putuo RJs.
I'd rather not bother with conquest for now. Maybe in a few weeks. But if the majority of your really want to, I'll support the endeavor.
yeah, or mock battles will do fine, but if its possible for us to do conquests, then the better.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18