The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: ACV Online Assembly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
wow cool! thanks! anyway well he's good, and he always use heavies whenever he plays AC, he never uses mid and lights XD
PSN Id: Renzengeki
RR ID: Renzengeki
ACV Pilot name: Shadowblitz
Available times: 5:00pm - 8:00pm (weekdays) [can extend up to 12am if my wife is not going to use the TV] LOL
^Hi Sirius140. Welcome to RR! We have slots saved for a lot of our regulars who haven't gotten the game yet, so we can't accommodate some folks just yet. And we're operating on GMT+8, so it's unlikely that we'll be online at the same time. But for now, you can try joining our wing team called AETHER Corp. with password adgj

(03-23-2012, 04:42 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Current Roster:

# - ID - Name - Availability (Time / Day)

01) 00 - Leperman - Every day
02) 10 - Cabs - Every day
03) 88 - NiX - 8PM to 1AM / Every night
04) 22 - Amjting - Every day
05) 08 - HellHeart - Every day?
06) 50 - Maitreya - Irregular
07) 01 - McCale - 5AM
08) 02 - Goat (Leader) - Every day
09) 04 - Sforza - Irregular
10) 09 - Grim - Irregular
11) 05 - Apple (?)
12) Fox
13) 77 - JVBrothers
14) 99 - Astralle
15) Renengeki
16) Ravenflau
17) Doom Trigger
18) *Reserved* Ichi (if you ever buy R1)
19) *Reserved* Clonezero
20) *Reserved* Zefyr
21) *Reserved* JE Magog (if you ever buy R1)
Well thanks Nix I've been waiting for an answer.
Hey guys adgj does not work for the application password.

And aether crops cannot be found.
Just search for "AETHER" or "aether corp."
okays planning to sell old ps3 game that me,twinskie and haywire dont play anymore to be able to buy copy of AC5...

next thing to worry about for my case XD i never tried going online yet in PS3 LOL

i hope its easy to configure Tongue

though at this would be kinda first time to play AC with a team bigger than 3 players or so in AC so might be a bit of time of getting used too
well at least you guys know how more or less how i play
Do you guys have a wifi router at home that's close enough to the PS3? That's all it takes. Unless you have some complicated firewall settings.
goodie getting a copy of AC 5 now...how the heck do i go online LOL

will be online roughly 11 to 1am but my schedule would be a bit irregular (depending of number of commissions)

yey goes online..."you must update your software etc etc'...270 minutes left...forgot tagal na pala eto hindi na update
XD we got AC 5 now LOL XD

can i ask for Moon Light blade? LOL

sees the menu...medyo nalilito ako sa user interface LOL
(03-28-2012, 02:10 PM)RoninFang Wrote: [ -> ]goodie getting a copy of AC 5 now...how the heck do i go online LOL

will be online roughly 11 to 1am but my schedule would be a bit irregular (depending of number of commissions)

yey goes online..."you must update your software etc etc'...270 minutes left...forgot tagal na pala eto hindi na update
XD we got AC 5 now LOL XD

can i ask for Moon Light blade? LOL

If I see you online, I'll give you some stuff.
probably be online a bit later around 8-9ish

question since me,HW and TS

will be sharing one account para hindi sayang sa slot

lets say one of us cleared a mission, can we redo the mission?
(03-28-2012, 05:16 PM)RoninFang Wrote: [ -> ]lets say one of us cleared a mission, can we redo the mission?

Yeah. Every story mission has like, 15-18 subquests, which you'll need to unlock some OW/UW parts. Not to mention given the length of the mission and the annoying cannon fodders, S'ing them on your first try seems highly unlikely.

I already gave you a pair of Moonlights btw. Your sister has it.
PSN Id: Roninfang
RR ID: Roninfangi
ACV Pilot name: Unfortunately since me, hw and ts will be sharing one account... in this case...i guess will be under hw
AC Name: Ebonyedge ( i just i'll name my AC para hindi malito who's online)
Available times: irregular
I've recently posted a revised list of the RR ream roster.

Anyway, first thing for starters; DO NOT start a Conquest Stronghold Mission without either #00's or #88's permission. Nobody cares that much about team points because they can be farmed easily, but losing a territory because of an unnecessary loss is a different story.

Let me remind you that we need to have two active squads in a team btw, with at least 3-4 members per squad. At night, about 5-7 of daily players are usually online, so we can just add about 1-2 mercs to compensate.
I don't see alot of people online on Aether Corp.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18