The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: ACV Online Assembly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I remember that Disoc lol still have his hatemails
I don't get much territory action at all. My team I'm in currently just sits in territories waiting for people to show up. Or we just drift from conquest to conquest hoping to find someone. I'm assuming all you RR's plan things ahead of time with the other high ranking teams.

I'd really like to set up some matches with RR. If anyone's interested add my psn QvotheWindcaller. I'd be happy to play some rounds with you! Smile
(07-06-2012, 10:44 AM)Qvothe Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get much territory action at all. My team I'm in currently just sits in territories waiting for people to show up. Or we just drift from conquest to conquest hoping to find someone. I'm assuming all you RR's plan things ahead of time with the other high ranking teams.

I'd really like to set up some matches with RR. If anyone's interested add my psn QvotheWindcaller. I'd be happy to play some rounds with you! Smile

We're not as organized as you think. Smile I guess nowadays, people just do free battles instead,
anyone up for some games this weekend. Im online right now!
(07-06-2012, 10:52 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]We're not as organized as you think. Smile I guess nowadays, people just do free battles instead,

Really? I wouldn't have guessed. My team actually brought that up the other night, LOL "RR must really have their sh** together. They always have an operator and I always see them in server broadcasts."
Raven Republic 2 is more active in attacking and playing than the Team 1
Yeah we pretty much poke around for some Men of Honor from time to time, otherwise we just do mock battles or invasions. I think some of us do free battles, but I personally don't. I'd -rather- be winning or losing some territory off my AC battles. >=( Grr.

I really wish this game had a bigger playerbase.
(07-06-2012, 10:44 AM)Qvothe Wrote: [ -> ]I'd really like to set up some matches with RR. If anyone's interested add my psn QvotheWindcaller. I'd be happy to play some rounds with you! Smile

I'll be sure to contact you on psn Smile RR2 Does conquest atleast everyday and we don't mind helping teams get a foothold on some territory. See you on the battlefield!
"RR must really have their sh** together."

.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HAHAHAHAHA...hahaha...HAHAHA...HAAAAAAH.... Ah... good times, good times...

Yeah RR2 is way more active and probably way more organized than the 'original' RR team. Even when RR1 had territory all we did was "FREE-BATTLE GOYZ DERP DERP". We defended and attacked if ever we had to, but we never really planned it, it was all more of spur of the moment most of the time.
Our coordination was simply, "Hey, what do we do now? I dont know, lets just chat and wait on conquest"
Sounds like my team, lol..
Rookie, can I request you change the enlisment method back to password? I was gonna jump to rr2 earlier but cant because I needed approval
Do you guys have a team on the Japanese server? It'll be hard to establish a new W//R there. So I figured I could ask beforehand.
A few guys have the Japanese version. JE Magog, Goat, Amex, ichi, iirc.
(07-13-2012, 10:02 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]Rookie, can I request you change the enlisment method back to password? I was gonna jump to rr2 earlier but cant because I needed approval

Sorry about that I'll pm you the password.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18