The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: ACV Online Assembly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Hey Zefyr, have you bought the game? Look for "Raven Republic" and I'll PM you the password.
Yeah, already found it some time ago, but then it had the password lock, so I just went and did some order missions by making a 'solo-team'.The AI ACs are jokes so far, and using the money I got the repaired version of the parts that I had and also changing my weapon load-out. I've got this nasty feeling online's going to kick my ass though XD
Hello Zefyr!

Happy
PSNID: Adrenaloverdose

I need the password to join you all's team which ever team. Preferably Raven's Republic due to the fact it is eastern time when that team is online.
^ To everyone applying, we also have a wing team called "AETHER Corp."

Password is adgj
(03-24-2012, 07:53 PM)JVBrothers Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2012, 04:42 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Current Roster:

# - ID - Name - Availability (Time / Day)

01) 00 - Leperman - Every day
02) 10 - Cabs - Every day
03) 88 - NiX - 8PM to 1AM / Every night
04) 22 - Amjting - Every day
05) 08 - HellHeart
06) 50 - Maitreya - Irregular
07) 01 - McCale - 5AM
08) 02 - Goat (Leader) - Every day
09) 04 - Sforza - Irregular
10) 09 - Grim - Irregular
11) 05 - Apple
12) *Reserved* Fox
13) *Reserved* JE Magog
14) *Reserved* Ichi
15) JVBrothers

Nice! Thanks for putting in the list! After joining you guys I found a lot more new parts to buy!

Im currently experimenting different boosters and generators. I just want to move fast enough - always doing overboost - then no energy - coupled with quick energy charge - then overboost again! Still researching this though.

well if you're a mid or a light weight, i think it's better if you go with high accel type boosters the "B 25/H" i think, coz goat and i tried high powered boosters and well the 25/H works best i think, for heavies i think high power type, and for generators try using PRCHNYI it's the one that i use on my midweight
guys just a question, i have a friend who is planning to buy a Region 1 copy, but he's not a member of RR, would it be possible for him to join the RR ACV team?, btw i'm also planning to buy a copy, pede ba pa reserve ng number 19 sa team? if ever someone is reserved for that slot it's ok, kahit saan na lang hehe thanks guys
Just a heads up: Apple informed me earlier that she's leaving the RR team because she's on at hours that conflict with everyone else, and to free up a slot. I suggested the wing team to her.
That's ok. Figured that'd be a problem. We still love you, Apple.

AETHER Corp. is also on GMT+8, unfortunately.
dude, you already have reserved slot! =D and if your friend is good and can be online a lot, we'd love to have him.
PSNID - adrenaloverdose

Time: evening
Zone: eastern (Georgia)
Pilot Name: Black Flame
AC Name: Shadow Fire
(03-25-2012, 07:46 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]Just a heads up: Apple informed me earlier that she's leaving the RR team because she's on at hours that conflict with everyone else, and to free up a slot. I suggested the wing team to her.

thats weird as i was able to play with her on sat.
Can you explain a bit about the Aether Corp team and wing team?

whats the difference?
(03-26-2012, 04:53 AM)RoninFang Wrote: [ -> ]Can you explain a bit about the Aether Corp team and wing team?

whats the difference?

Think of it as The Alliance's autonomous branch aka Evangel's Alliance Tactical Unit in ACLR.

Basically they're there to work around the limited (and non-expandable) member slots per team. Both teams can help out anyway, so we can just relay information and stuff through them. Not to mention do some sort of live practice matches if time permits it.
I've been trying for 5 days to join your team, but so far no luck. Anyways:
PSN: Sirius140
RR: Sirius140/Scott Green
Raven Name: see above
AC: Blood Falcon
Available times: 4:00PM-9:00 PM weekdays. Anytime during weekends. Timezone: California
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18