The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: ACV Online Assembly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
i damage a lot of facilities in the urban area. try doing conquest there later.
PSN will be down tonight. I guess it'll be emblem time for me. And maybe I'll be able to sleep at a proper time too. LOL
doing some invasion

info here
http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...969&page=3

also farming some team points for the cause.
oh good more time to work on my story and to work some more on my emblem.
we also need to spam more team based invasion with 4 players!!!

just to accumulate more team points for future conquests

OR

i also suggest when grinding and leveling up weapons. You should do it at invasion.

make sure to attack 10k+ facilities via "Conquest battle" and if you are having difficulties or is unsure of winning always call some mercenaries to help you. you still gain a lot of team points with 3 mercs and having 2-3 mercs is more than enough to finish an invasion.

And also try to bring shoulder rockets to easily destroy edith turrets if you are farming gatling guns and other KE weapons. JUST MAKE SURE NOT TO FAIL AN INVASION.

i think this is more practical because..................

+helps us farm team points VERY fast.
+damages other territories and helps us in the long run with this.

downsides are........................

-slower weapon leveling time overall

so in the end we are hitting 3 stone balls with 1 birdie using this method.
Guys,let's take Alphine later, then next will be the Executive Sector. So we got Urban area as our home, Executive sector as our shopping mall and Alphine base as our vacation spot.

I'm was wondering why you guys like the mountains so much, I guess it's probably because there's snow there while none here(in the Philippines =))
(04-17-2012, 11:04 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]I'm was wondering why you guys like the mountains so much, I guess it's probably because there's snow there while none here(in the Philippines =))

I think it's because the map in that area is easy to defend, what with the various choke points.
latest update:

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...969&page=3

(read my latest post)
Spent almost 2 hours recoloring Trace's line-art emblem. I hope you guys like it. Tongue
(04-19-2012, 02:17 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Spent almost 2 hours recoloring Trace's line-art emblem. I hope you guys like it. Tongue

Emblem is haxx!
I'm still trying to adjust my bio-clock back to early-morning. If I can wake up at 5-6 am Ima try to get back into ACV at around 7-8 am of whatever day that happens ._.; Anyone online at those hours?
^Rick and AEA1 are usually on at that time. Sirius140 is in the US and on at that time too. Smile
good news my story is almost done
guys that was a fun battle royal last night. kept me on the edge of my seat hahaha. it was freakin intense and awesome. too bad i only had a few minutes left to play
I'm online now. It's a bit late but I ended up sleeping a lot earlier so it'll be fine. Anyone up that plays in my timezone (CST - GMT -5)? ~(=o=)~
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18