The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Organized Religion Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
That's sure to hurt a lot of people's faiths.
Quote:...It was made of plastic foam and fiberglass over a steel frame, which is all that remained Tuesday.

Science: 1, God: 0
The comments made me lol XD

People are hard-headed huh?
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0HE-poT8hfc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0HE-poT8hfc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Not really sure what that has to do with this thread but that was just pure ownage. LOL
yeah..loved the initial arm grab/lock lol
what made me LOL is this is posted in the catholic church thread.
if only kids were taught martial arts as physical education we would've heard more "PRIESTS GET ASS KICKED FOR TRYING TO RAPE KIDS" but then again....sneaky priests are sneaky....fuckers.
DepEd suspends teaching sex education in schools
http://www.dailymirror.ph/June-2010/June.../nat1.html

Quote:MANILA (PNA)—Education Secretary Mona Valisno on Tuesday clarified that it was not in reaction to a class suit by the Ang Kapatiran Party (AKP) before the Quezon City Regional Trial Court (QC-RTC) seeking to stop the department from teaching sex education in schools.

Valisno said, “We decided to hold in abeyance the teaching of the sex education module until a final decision was made on the consultation process.”

Valisno also disclosed that teaching of such subject as the adolescent reproductive health systems that were part of the regular subjects such as in Science would still push through.

She said that the department is undergoing consultation with those opposed to the plan adding that they had already send invitation thrice to the bishops for a dialogue but up to now they have yet to get a positive response.

“We respect the position of CBCP, although we have given them the modules several times, maybe they don’t have a final decision,” Valisno said.

At the same time, she said that the DepEd is open to modifying the contents of the sex education modules if it goes against the Christian values.

...goes against Christian values?

What the fuck is she talking about? These sex ed modules are for public schools, where religion is not supposed to be a factor in what these kids learn.

So does this mean they'll stop teaching evolution if some creationist quack decries it's against their values too?

Idiots.

Facepalm
this is bad, this will just entail to less condom usage and more risk to HIV and other STDs
How come fagots are tolerated
my two cents in all this is what happened to the constitution??? I remember the phrase "separation of church and state" to be in it >>.
Somewhere along the line, they all forgot about it.
(06-23-2010, 06:24 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Somewhere along the line, they all forgot about it.

They didn't forget about it. They intentionally ignored it because it meant that they are legally bound to STFU over the matter, which quite frankly I think the CBCP should.

Honestly, we should tax their asses off Jason
(06-23-2010, 07:29 PM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2010, 06:24 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Somewhere along the line, they all forgot about it.

They didn't forget about it. They intentionally ignored it because it meant that they are legally bound to STFU over the matter, which quite frankly I think the CBCP should.

Honestly, we should tax their asses off Jason

Mr. Yang, is that you?
maybe it just isn't haywire's day LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22