The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Organized Religion Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Were you there, TS?

FF shouldn't have worn the Damaso shirts, though. Maybe shirts of the same color, or a Free Thinkers shirt or whatever to show your unity. But the shirt itself was already (subtle) provocation so it's not surprising that they got pissed off.

Not saying that they were right, either.
(11-23-2010, 10:53 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Were you there, TS?

Nope. I was buying groceries and prepping an article for my freelance work. [/quote]

Quote:FF shouldn't have worn the Damaso shirts, though. Maybe shirts of the same color, or a Free Thinkers shirt or whatever to show your unity. But the shirt itself was already (subtle) provocation so it's not surprising that they got pissed off.

As I said earlier, our group was asked to wait outside by one of Pro-Life's execs until the mass was over, and our group complied

Quietly, I might add.

They just sitting on the pavement minding their own business when Manalang approached them and started screaming like a monkey on crack.

If there's anything this video reveals, it's that their members are unhinged, and they're trying to blame us for being paranoid.

It's like a rapist blaming his victim for wearing revealing clothes, or acting in a (subtle) suggestive manner.

Quote:Not saying that they were right, either.

Neither do several moderate Catholics who've seen the video as well, apparently Salute

Pro-Life's shot itself in the foot.
Roman Catholic Church released a statement from the Pope today stating that condoms can be used in sex to prevent aids if one of the partners is HIV positive. This is because using a condom is a lesser evil than passing on HIV to a partner or to your offspring.

That's pretty huge, coming from the Church.

So... I guess the Church doesn't care about its followers getting cancer, heart attacks and physical disabilities from using condoms Tongue
Yeah, I'd love to see how CBCP sucks on that.

a bit off topic but still lol
@atdsutm

I prefer this one LOL

A bit old, but I just couldn't believe that some people get overwhelmed and think that this is a miracle.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1...0664117026

Kind of reminds me of that "A gamo-gamo is a bird" argument on Pinoyexchange. LOL
(12-01-2010, 11:36 AM)ardjin Wrote: [ -> ]ravenrepublic is a miracle Smile

We're not worthy
Iran sponsors Islam-centered video game ratings board:

http://forums.letsmmo.com/forum.php?mod=...pid1227990

Oh, fuck.
I doubt that the video game designers will follow that. At least, the ones who aren't like EA or Square Enix nowadays.
eating pork in the game adds its to the ban list?

but maybe it may work who knows XD.
Willy Arcilla: The Philippines is not a secular country.

http://ia700308.us.archive.org/8/items/W...rState.mp3

The stupid. It burns!
I lol'd. Wonder how long has he been living under a rock. LOL
Goddamn yeah that was PAINFUL to listen to. =/ edit: But to be completely fair, there were some decent points.
@NiX

Which parts, exactly?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22